Commercial use - Connection time out

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hallo Ton, 

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht. 

Du kannst in den Einstellungen unter Extras --> Optionen --> Allgemein --> TeamViewer mit Windows starten ausschalten. Dann kommt die Erinnerung nur, wenn du TeamViewer manuell startest. 

Bitte hab noch ein klein wenig Geduld. Solltest Du in der nächsten Woche nichts hören, würde ich dich bitten, das Formular einmal erneut auszufüllen. :) 

Herzlichen Dank im Voraus und entschuldige die Unannehmlichkeiten. 

Viele Grüße und einen schönen Mittwoch
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• epbcn
    epbcn Posts: 1

Hi,

Frome some days, I have a time limit to connect me to another PC, how I can solve this problem that I never had since years I use privatly the program.

• I can not connect being particular , i am user spanish,   since my mac it remained open tabsand he tells me commercial use not being that way, I only made a connection to another computer ina sporadic way. Please request solutio to continue being particular . Thak you. Yolanda cedillo. **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

• Martin02
    Martin02 Posts: 12
    Warum wird mein anliegen ignoriert????
  • Hello everyone. I have been using TeamViewer for years now and have stumbled upon an issue on one of my computers. I am a personal user, only using the program to monitor and remotely complete tasks on my various machines. However, one of my machines has said my trial version expired. I found the other article about how to switch from commercial to personal, but all the links to verify your personal use are broken and lead to an ERROR-404 page. Is there anyone who can help me in this by providing corrected links or share what I need to to? Thanks in advance!

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @stargateguy1 

Thank you for your post.

I was able to verify this as well. 

I have forwarded the issue to the appropriate team so we may resolve this as quick as possible. 

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• JohnBlumstein
    JohnBlumstein Posts: 14 ✭✭

I never received such a "commercial usage" message, but anyway tv (version 12) said "time out" after 5 minutes.

• Thank you for your assistance, @JoshP When might I expect a solution to appear? No huge rush- I’m just trying to stay on top of things. Thanks! Glad it wasn’t just me!
  • JoshP

Hello @stargateguy1 

Thanks for the feedback.

While I do not have a timeframe for resolution, I will reply here once resolved so you may verify it works again!

Our team is actively working on getting the resolution as we speak :)

Josh P.

---

• argy
    argy Posts: 1

I have same problem, today teamviewer let me connect only for 5 minutes but is not commercial use of application, why? can do for resolve taht issue?

• https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

This link should give the form, but it gives 404 error. I submitted the form a while ago and did not get any response. Maybe the form URL is changed? If so please publish the link.

• dano
    dano Posts: 2

Help, help, help.

I wonder if this is what's causing the commercial use issue with one of my laptops. @JoshP I have gone through the reset request form and not been reset, nor provided the decloration to fill out. Is TV having a problem with the resets? It's only on one of my eight devices, but I can't reach the other seven (in the same house) from the one being blocked.

• nevillet
    nevillet Posts: 1

I had a message that it was suspected I was using Teamviewer commercially and responded that it was only private use. On 23 Feb I received an email that said:

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are happy to inform you that your TeamViewer ID has been reset to “free”. After reviewing your request, we decided that your use case can be qualified as “personal”.

I did not try until today to use it, but I receive the same commercial message. If I click OK I get a password window to log into the remote computer. Enter the password, and I see the remote computer but it logs me out in about 10 seconds. I am then blocked for 10 or 15 minutes. I don't seem to be able to contact Teamviewer direct so what do I do?

• Natascha

Hallo Martin, 

vielen Dank für deine Rückmeldung.

Wir sind uns der Verwirrtheit unserer Nutzer bewusst, die davon überzeugt sind, dass sie TeamViewer nicht geschäftlich nutzen. Wir gehen jedem Fall nach und werden auch dein Gerät (TeamViewer ID) freischalten, wenn dies irrtümlich eingeschränkt wurde.

Mach bitte in deiner Anfrage konkrete Angaben, damit wir dein Nutzungsverhalten verstehen. Kontaktiere uns bitte nicht mehrmals mit derselben TeamViewer ID – sobald du deine Anfrage abgeschickt hast, wird diese bearbeitet. Bitte beachte, dass wir die Anträge in der Reihenfolge ihres Eingangs bearbeiten, die ältesten zuerst. Wenn du uns erneut eine E-Mail sendest, beginnt die Bearbeitungsdauer von Neuem. Bitte denke daran, das Formular in Englisch auszufüllen.

Du kannst sicher sein, dass wir alle an uns gestellten Anfragen bearbeiten. Aufgrund der großen Anzahl an Anfragen kann die Beantwortung etwas Zeit in Anspruch nehmen.

Bitte prüfe, ob sich unsere E-Mail in deinem Spam-/Junkordner befindet, wenn du nicht innerhalb einer Woche von uns gehört hast.

Herzlichen Dank für deine Geduld und einen schönen Donnerstag. 

Viele Grüße
    Natascha

• Martin02
    Martin02 Posts: 12
    @Natascha warum soll ich nun wieder dieses Formular ausfüllen??? Letztens sagte man ich soll mich im forum melden!!
  • Error 404
  • pjgfi
    pjgfi Posts: 4 ✭✭

@marcgalmes wrote:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

This link should give the form, but it gives 404 error. I submitted the form a while ago and did not get any response. Maybe the form URL is changed? If so please publish the link.

Maybe it's a good sign that there's currently something wrong with the detection and they're updating the page...

EDIT : no, page is back...

• thomy
    thomy Posts: 1

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Wenn ich den Link zum Formular zur Beschreibung der Nutzung anklicke, bekomme ich immer eine Fehlermeldung. Offensichtlich hat Teamviewer etwas losgetreten, was sie nun nichtbewältigen können. Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Sehr unprofessionell!

• Natascha

Hallo @thomy,

vielen Dank für deinen Post und herzlich willkommen in der deutschsprachigen Community.

Kannst du bitte noch einmal versuchen, den Link auszuführen? Er sollte jetzt wieder funktionieren. 

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

Du kannst sicher sein, dass wir alle an uns gestellten Anfragen bearbeiten. Aufgrund der großen Anzahl an Anfragen kann die Beantwortung allerdings etwas Zeit in Anspruch nehmen.

Herzlichen Dank für dein Verständnis und einen schönen Donnerstag.

Viele Grüße
    Natascha

• Natascha

Hi there, 

Thank you for your posts.

Can you please try again to report your case? The page should now work again. 

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

All the best, 
    Natascha. 

• JoshP

Hello @dano 

Thank you for your post.

There is no issue with forms already submitted. This was an issue with the website itself, and accessing the form in order to submit new requests. The issue has already been resolved, and the form is accessible again.

Regarding any form already submitted, we aim to resolve all requests withing 7 days, but it may take longer due to the number of requests. We thank you for your patience.

Josh P.

---

• xpremierx
    xpremierx Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello,

I use teamviewer for purely personal purposes, to connect to family computers.

I am at the end of the trial version period (already extended by 7 days).

How to get back to the free version? The commercial version was "imposed" by an update. I could not get the answer over the phone.

Thank you

N.B I already made the request a few days ago but did not get an answer.

• dano
    dano Posts: 2

Thanks @JoshP . I was hoping as it's been a month.

• winslow3965
    winslow3965 Posts: 4 ✭✭

Dear Sirs, I just disturb you about a problem I have with my teamviewer license; I'm a home user and I can confirm that no professional or commercial use of Teamviewer has ever been made, but some days ago a messsage appears: "commercial use suspected..." and my teamviewer sessions last just 5 minutes from that momento on....

Again I confirm that only personal use of the sw has been made (management and maintenance of friends and relatives pcs, in addition to mine when I'm out of home); so please, if it's possible, re-.activate my teamviewer license asap. 

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation and best regards

Luca Baruffaldi

• Don't use TV for personal use. I have in the past, and it was a good product, mostly stable. But even though using it to connect to a remote computer a few times a month, TV kicked me out and wanted to sell a licence. You should try **Third Party Product** instead. Not an easy setup but once you get there, it works. 

• Ich habe seit einiger Zeit, vielleicht ein paar Wochen, Probleme mit Teamviewer. 

Ich nutze das Programm um meinen Verwandten zu helfen und werde fast immer nach ein paar Minuten rausgeschmissen mit der Meldung dass der Nutzer ein paar Minuten gesperrt wird. 

• A few months ago one of my pc's was blocked for Commercial Use. I uninstalled and forgot about Teamviewer for a while. Today I reinstalled Teamviewer on the PC again. It's working now but I'm getting Suspected Commercial Use Pop ups. I really don't want it blocked again. Please, what do I do? I only use this pc as the household media server.

• PraO
    PraO Posts: 2

Bei mir ist das genau so. Man kann praktisch nicht mehr damit arbeiten.
    Auf diversen Seiten habe ich als ältere Begründung gelesen, dass das wenn man es übermäßig benützt so sein soll, aber bei mir kommt es auch, wenn ich vorher 1-2 Wochen mit niemand verbundem war. Gefühlt ist das so seit dem Upgrade auf Version 14.

• Natascha

Hallo @Tommyfare @PraO 

vielen Dank für eure Posts und herzlich willkommen in der deutschsprachigen Community. 

Könnt ihr bitte nachschauen, welche Versionen auf beiden Seiten installiert sind? Stellt bitte sicher, dass ihr auf beiden Seiten die aktuellste Version verwendet. 

Gerne könnt ihr auch einen Screenshot der Meldung hochladen. Achtet dabei bitte darauf, dass keine TeamViewer IDs, Passwörter oder Emailadressen ersichtlich sind. 

Solltet ihr Fragen dazu haben, stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung. 

Ich wünsche euch einen guten Start in die neue Woche. 

Viele Grüße
    Natascha

• Hallo Natascha.
    Es ist auf beiden Seiten die aktuellste Version installiert.