Having version 13 licence, can I use version 14? Licence will expire in 2019 June

Announcements

Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and do you need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Having version 13 licence, can I use version 14? Licence will expire in 2019 June

Hi, I bought licence for version 13 in june 2018, one year subsciption, can I use this licence to install version 14? There's no info about that anywhere.

Regards

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Having version 13 licence, can I use version 14? Licence will expire in 2019 June

Hi @LeszekWachowicz

Thanks for your post.

Yes - when you bought a subscription license, you can use TeamViewer 14 as well :-) With a subscription, you have the right to always work with the latest release.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Having version 13 licence, can I use version 14? Licence will expire in 2019 June

Hi @LeszekWachowicz

Thanks for your post.

Yes - when you bought a subscription license, you can use TeamViewer 14 as well :-) With a subscription, you have the right to always work with the latest release.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Re: Having version 13 licence, can I use version 14? Licence will expire in 2020 March

Hi there, I have version 13 with a corporate license until March 2020. Can we upgrade to v14 even though it states : " Note: For the update to version 14.2.8352, you may need a new license"

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Having version 13 licence, can I use version 14? Licence will expire in 2020 March

Hi @SPI_IT_Analyst 

Thanks for your post.

It sounds like you have a subscription license which allows you to always work with the latest version.

And so: Yes - please feel free to update to TeamViewer 14 and enjoy this version.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager