Posted by JimmyBibs
Henagon

Install Limit Reached

l have recently upgraded to a Business Subscription however, I can no longer sign in on any computers as it says that I have reached my Install Limit and need to replace my exisitng device.

I only have one device listed which is the one I am currently trying to sign into. 

This was not a problem before I started using it for work and purchased the business subscription.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Install Limit Reached

Hi JimmyBibs

You will need to use the button provided in this pop up. This will direct you to the management console in a browser where you can remove one of the 3 currently registered devices.

With the Business license, you can only sign in in 3 locations. Once you have signed into 3, you will need to delete a previous one before you can sign into another.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
16 Replies
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hi JimmyBibs

You will need to use the button provided in this pop up. This will direct you to the management console in a browser where you can remove one of the 3 currently registered devices.

With the Business license, you can only sign in in 3 locations. Once you have signed into 3, you will need to delete a previous one before you can sign into another.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
Posted by iharshad
Photon

Popup now leads to homepage of management console, where no option is provided to remove signed devices.

Kindly assist

Senior Moderator

Hi iharshad,

You can also remove the devices by logging in directly here: https://login.teamviewer.com/nav/profile/license where you can deactivate an existing device.

Once you have removed a device, you can sign in to a new device as normal.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Posted by feardark
Henagon

I got the same problem being a Business user.

Removed one of my 3 licences so I could activate it in a new PC, keep getting the same error message "Install limit reached" all day long. When I hit the 'Replace existing device' it sends me to the Contacts and Computers webpage. I checked my licenses and I have only 2 active, even tried removing most of the computers I had in the Contacts and Computers list, still doesn't work .

Sent a ticket 5h ago that still remains unanswered, and I have a client waiting all this time since I can't connect from my PC with my account, it's really annoying.

Senior Moderator

Hi @feardark

Do not remove devices from the Computers and Contacts. This is not the correct location.

Please follow the link I provided above.
DO NOT CLOSE THE PAGE that pops up when you go into the link.
This is not an ad or pop-up.

Neues vierte.jpg

Bus_5.jpg

I hope this resolves this for you.

If not, please give us a call

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Posted by feardark
Henagon

Hi Scotty,
As I said above, I first removed it from that page and it shows me I have 2 active licenses. I tried removing them from contacts to troubleshoot it wasn't associated to that.
Senior Moderator

Hi @feardark

In this case I would recommend you contact our support as this seems to be specific to your license.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Posted by stwc
Henagon

wow thats a load of **bleep**

Posted by BEAMON
Henagon

Dear Scotty,

Thanks for the link; I am experiencing the same issue. however, I have a business account. It says there are 3 detected installations and 9 possible to install (in FRENCH here - Installations détectées : 3 possibilités d'installation restantes : 9).

So I do not understand why I would have to deinstall something if there is 9 left.

What are exactly these licences?

Thanks for your help

Highlighted
Senior Moderator

@BEAMON

Sorry for the confusion. You cannot install in a total of 9 devices.
You can use the software in up to 3 devices, you have 9 moves remaining.

So you can move the license 9 more times, but only have a maximum of 3.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Posted by elliotwoods
Photon

This still isn't entirely clear. Do we need to delete all the computers from the 'Computers & Contacts' section? Or we need to 'deactivate' some computers? how? which ones?

Is 3 the limit on the number of devices where 'Grant easy access' is enabled (controlled computers), or locations which are logged in (control computers). 

When I paid, it said that I can manage up to 200 devices, and didn't mention anything about a limit on the number of controlling devices. This suggests up to 200 devices can have easy access granted, but only 3 devices can do the actual controlling.

It's a shame that we get such a hard drop in functionality as soon as we start paying to use the service. I basically can't sign in on my laptop (main control computer), which makes the service principally useless.

EDIT: After reading the other posts (not the one marked solution), I can deactivate one of the 3 shown and activate on my laptop.

btw - the limit of '9 moves', how often is that refreshed? Every new laptop = 2 moves (windows+osx).

Posted by dyzhang
Henagon

how can i add the 3rd one

Posted by gurkin33
Photon

Hello @Scotty ,

Thank you! The issue resolved!

Regards, Aleksey

Posted by rp1
Electron

hi please help also with this problem i read other post but what gets me is that i have teamv on my work pc so thats 1 and teamv on home but it shows i have it on a 3rd also not a train smash my problem is that iv logged into teamv on my samsung tablet and my mothers tablet but now i cannot log into my phone it says 

install lim reach with my current plan please help

Posted by Sebastiaan
Electron

took me a bit to find out, would be great if the names would show as well by the detected installations.

Posted by pramodfarias
Photon

Removed all devices from my account.. still giving same problem