Announcements

TeamViewer IoT is hiring! Check out the open positions here!

Posted by timdowning
Photon

download invoice?

Hello. I'd like to download a copy of my latest TV invoice please. I've logged into app (website) as company administrator, but unfortunately I can't see this option.

Thanks

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: download invoice?

Hi @timdowning,

Thank you for posting.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to download your invoice in the Management console.

In order to receive the invoice, please contact our TeamViewer support team so that they will send it to you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Yuri

3 Replies
Posted by GuyFromQueens
Henagon

They won't, though. They will tell you to wait -- it will eventually get there. We can't be waiting around for old invoices like this. This is the ONLY 3rd party vendor that I've ever worked with in my whole career that doesn't offer mailed or electronic receipts/invoices in a timely manner.

Teamviewer needs to learn how to conduct business in the USA. 

Posted by NoInvoice
Henagon

we are terminating all our teamviewer accounts as a company because of this. We have hundreds of suppliers and can confirm that this is the only one that does not have invoices.

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi there,

Thank you for your posts.

I kindly recommend reading the following article: TeamViewer Customer Portal (MCP)

Please note that the portal is still under construction and that not all features of the portal are already available everywhere. We are continually working on making the customer portal accessible for everybody incl. the full feature set. 

Hope this could help. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

Wish you all a great day and a restful weekend.

All the best,
Natascha