Can verify if accidentally subscribed a paid license

Options
juanhector
juanhector Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited February 2021 in General questions

I received the message ‘The updated TeamViewer EULA will enter into effect pursuant to sections A.I.10.1 and B.I.11.1 of the EULA four weeks after receipt of this communication, unless you exercise your right to object within 15 days. Cannot say if accidentally subscribed a paid license. Any way to check, and to verify do not have OS for business?. Thank You

Best Answers

Answers

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @juanhector,

You can log in to your TeamViewer account, then click Help>About TeamViewer to check if it's a licensed account.

Fiona_G
  • juanhector
    Options

Thank you Fiona for your help. My doubt still persists because to avoid trouble I had cancelled TeamViewer from my PC. I uploaded again today, and this licence shows FREE accordingly to your instruction. Do not know whether the installation that I cancelled (only from my PC) is still free or the problem with an accidental setup as paid is still registered somewhere…

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @juanhector,

Thank you for your reply.

To successfully cancel a TeamViewer subscription, you have to contact our support team or submit a ticket at least 28 days prior to the renewal date. For more information, you can read this article: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Subscription-renewal/ta-p/65605

Have you processed your cancelation request appropriately?

Fiona_G
  • juanhector
    Options

Thank You Fiona. 

Your instructions lead me to automatic uploading of TeamViewer COMMUNITY page. I understand this happens when I do not have a license, so everything should be OK (hope it will!)

Thank You again

Juan Hector