No activation email, please help. Unable to open a ticket,

Options
Romanit
Romanit Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited September 2021 in General questions

Hello from Vietnam

I purchased the TeamViewer Remote Control Business Yearly Plan on my iPAD. I want to teach ONE other iPad user how to use their iPad.

However, every time I open my TeamViewer and let her connect with me, it says this was sponsored, blablabla. Despite me having logged in. I will send you screenshots as proof.

Please help me activate my license for me. I never got an activation email, neither on ipad nor on desktop .

Literally impossible, because my friend lives in a closed off area because of a Covid outbreak. I gave her an iPad to help her learn and study and be less bored. We tested (third party product) which is nonsense because only one side can carry out actions on their screen.

Please don't refer me to your "completely too difficult to understand ‘How-to-materials’”. Please help me activate this license. So that my friend and I can have the unlimited and both-ways training sessions I paid a lot of money for.

Unable to open a ticket because it forwards me too quickly to this community.

Also, what is this freshworks I am getting redirected to every time?

Here are the screenshots from my iPad

[links removed per Community Guidelines]

Screenshots from my Surface Pro Teamviewer app

Screenshots from my Surface Pro Teamviewer web-based management console

I truly and sincerely hope you can help me or send me to a person who can and will.

Respectfully,

Roman Itin

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello @Romanit,

Without any activation link, you cannot activate your license on your account.

Therefore, if you use the Support ticket creation link, the system does not recognize you as a customer and therefore bumps you to the Community.

The issue is the activation link that you never received.

To solve the issue, please call us directly.

You will find your local number using the following link.

Community Manager

• Romanit
    Options

Hello @JeanK, phone number is already closes for today, the ticket link sent me first back here and then to the management console.

I guess I will try the phone # again tomorrow.

Thanks for responding so quickly.

Roman

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

You are welcome!

I hope you will get this sorted very quickly! 🍀

Community Manager

• Romanit
    Options

Hello @JeanK

This phone number in Hanoi never answers. It always says "conditional forwarding' and then it hangs up. Even though I am well within operating hours.

From Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00

Are these Vietnam times or another time zone?

In the mean time I will try to leave a ticket on the same site, but phone would be so much faster, I think.

Sincerely

Roman

• Romanit
    Options

Hi @JeanK I tried to open the ticket on the site with the Viet number but the same thing happens , the open a ticket button disappears too quickly and I'm sent to the management console.

So phone is my only option, if they ever pick up.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Roman

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,598 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Romanit,

Thank you for sharing the updates and we apologies for the negative experience with TeamViewer.

As @JeanK mentioned in previous reply, if you made the purchase with TeamViewer, please contact TeamViewer Sales Team for the order confirmation and activation link resend.

Additionally, if you made the purchase with Apple, kindly contact Apple for additional information about your order please. More information can be found from the following knowledge article

Hope the information will be helpful and once again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Romanit
    Options

Hi @Ying_Q , @JeanK

Why does the phone number in Hanoi not work? Now I am supposed to call apple? NO, teamviewer is starting to give me the run around. I sent you all the screenshots f payment confirmation etc. You deleted them for some reason. So dont make me do Teamviewer's work.

Someone can kindly call ME to solve this mess, we can use teamviewerQS, or someone in Hanoi answers the phone. It is now 8-5pm.

Im tired of customer service trying to get their paying clients to do their work. I realize you are not teamviewer CS, but maybe you can open a ticket for me or ask someone to call me.

Please provide a secure way for me to give you my phone and teamviewerQS number.

Increasingly annoyed. I've tried to solve this thing for nearly ome week.

Roman

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @Romanit,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Can you kindly share your contact information via Private Message please.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

• Romanit
    Options

@Ying_Q

I sent several private messages to you here, including many screenhots.

• Ying_Q
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @Romanit,

Thank you for sending over the information.

A support ticket has been raised on your behalf and kindly check your email inbox for further communication.

Please noted that The purchase made with Third Party, TeamViewer can't assist further.

Warm regards,