auto debit amount without any previous notification

hi can anyone help me on this?

Why the next year subscription has been auto debited without any notification?

i raised a ticket and got reply that subscription amount cannot be refunded.

this is truly fraud, how can someone deduct money without any notification.

please respond or i will have to raise a dispute against this.

i don't want my subscription anymore and need my refund ASAP.

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]
    edited September 2021

Hello @rahulnagpal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that we are unable to assist in cancellations or licensing issues on social media for security & privacy purposes.

Please reach out to our customer support via the following link: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/customer-support/#submitticket

Additionally, you can check out our article regarding subscriptions: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/44373-all-about-subscription

I'll have a couple of notes from that article below already:

Will my subscription automatically renew?

• Yes. For your convenience and to avoid service interruptions, your annual subscription will automatically renew every 12 months from your purchase date.
    • 📌Note: If you wish to cancel your subscription, please submit a ticket at least 28 days before your renewal date.

Do I receive any announcement before renewing my subscription?

• No - we usually do not send an email before your subscription renews. However, it is subjected to the country origin and local regulations so you might get an email. 

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• rahulnagpal
    rahulnagpal Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited September 2021

May i know why you can’t send email before any debit?

isn’t it a fraud?

every company who has auto debit feature would inform before nay deduction whether it’s banks, loan departments etc.

you can’t read all the **bleep** policies before purchasing any subscription.

for your information i already raised ticket and not getting positive response from them.

can you lease tell me whee should i approach next?