Regarding access control to computer and contact on account

Hi team,

I am not able to have access control to all my computer and contact , please guide me if any settings need to be changed

thanks indeed

Answers

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 949 Senior Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hi @omkaaar

Thanks for reaching out to us. Welcome to our wonderful community 😊

When you say "I am not able to have access control to all my computer and contact" does it mean that you are able to access the remote device but you are not able to control it?

A) If the answer is yes check the settings in the remote device:

👉️ In the TeamViewer client go to the gear icon in the upper right corner (⚙️) --> Advanced --> Advanced settings for connections to this computer --> Access control

There you will be able to check/define the access.

B) If the answer to my question is no, please provide us with more details (screenshots also if possible).

Please let us know if you were able to solve your issue 🙋

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Hi Alena,

Thanks for your reply,

I have attached screenshot of my team viewer account , In my computer I am not able to see any other computer and contacts in my computer, please assist

Thanks in advance

• AlenaC

Thanks for your answer!

Did you already add the contacts you want to see on your computer and contact list?

👉️ Read this article for assistance: Add a computer to your computer and contact list

You can also add a contact to your list.

Hope this information helps you further 😃

Best, Alena

• Hi Alena,

Do I need to add each and every remote computer, Is there any other way to add automatically all required computer and contacts?

• AlenaC

Are these remote computers already part of a group e.g.?

If yes, one option would be that the owner of that group shares the group with you --> Here you can read more information about how to share a group: Share groups.

Please see also this post from my colleague @Esther . Maybe you find the answer there:

Import 500+ Computers / Contacts in Teamviewer

If none of the mentioned suggestions helps, I am afraid that you would have to add them manually.

Let us know if you found what you were looking for.

Best, Alena