Corporate account showing free on PC

Options
Taccard_08318
Taccard_08318 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in General questions

I have a corporate account that I can log into on the website and iphone application and it shows a corporate account. On My PC it shows as a free account.

I have already tried uninstalling and cleaning the register.

What can I do?

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Taccard_08318,

Before starting, as I see that your interface is in French, let me inform you that we have a 100% French-speaking Community:

French TeamViewer Community

Just in case you want to get support in French in the future...😇

What you describe above is typically the scenario when you are using a TeamViewer version that doesn't match the license your company has bought.

Let me explain to you how it works.

Since TeamViewer 14, if your company has bought a TeamViewer subscription, you can use any TeamViewer version.

However, if your company has bought a perpetual license, you must use the TeamViewer version that matches your perpetual license.

In other words, if your company bought a TeamViewer 11 license ➜ you must use TeamViewer 11, if your company bought a TeamViewer 12 license ➜ you must use TeamViewer 12 and so on...

You can find the previous TeamViewer versions here:

💽 Previous TeamViewer versions

I hope this could help!

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Taccard_08318,

Before starting, as I see that your interface is in French, let me inform you that we have a 100% French-speaking Community:

French TeamViewer Community

Just in case you want to get support in French in the future...😇

What you describe above is typically the scenario when you are using a TeamViewer version that doesn't match the license your company has bought.

Let me explain to you how it works.

Since TeamViewer 14, if your company has bought a TeamViewer subscription, you can use any TeamViewer version.

However, if your company has bought a perpetual license, you must use the TeamViewer version that matches your perpetual license.

In other words, if your company bought a TeamViewer 11 license ➜ you must use TeamViewer 11, if your company bought a TeamViewer 12 license ➜ you must use TeamViewer 12 and so on...

You can find the previous TeamViewer versions here:

💽 Previous TeamViewer versions

I hope this could help!

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Taccard_08318
    Taccard_08318 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options

JeanK

Thank you for the quick response. I am actually american but live in France.

I don't know which type of license we have because the person who handled Teamviewer retired.

I will try older versions or simply buy a separate license.

One question. If my license is limited to the version can it work on an iphone application?

• JeanK
    edited May 2022
    Options

@Taccard_08318, you can check the invoice of your license.

The license type will be indicated.

EDIT: Yes, it will work on your iPhone. You just have to sign in with your TeamViewer account within the application.

Community Manager