Failing to activate my account after buying a premium account

amirariely
amirariely Posts: 4
edited April 2023 in General questions

Hi all,

I purchased an account and got an activation email. Unfortunately when I click the "Activate you account"(I attached a photo of the e-mail) I get an error("Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.") and thus my account is still on a free licence.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best Answer

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,691 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @amirariely,

Thank you for visiting the Community!

The error message you have shared with us is the confirmation for activating your access to TeamViewer Customer Portal. To complete the activation of your TeamViewer license, kindly check your email inbox for the license activation link.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Answer ✓

Hi @amirariely,

Thank you for visiting the Community!

The error message you have shared with us is the confirmation for activating your access to TeamViewer Customer Portal. To complete the activation of your TeamViewer license, kindly check your email inbox for the license activation link.

Best,

Ying_Q

• Hi thanks for you response.

I'm getting the adobe error when I click on the "Active your account" as can be seen in the photo I attached.

So unfortunately clicking the active you account is exactly the my problem.

• Ying_Q

Hi @amirariely,

If there is an Adobe error, please check if your Adobe is up to date and compatible to load the attached file from TeamViewer.

On the other hand, Can you share the exact TeamViewer error message again? I am sorry that I am not able to locate the error message.

Hope to hear from you.

Best,

Ying_Q

• Sorry did not mean to write adobe(tried to write above).

I will summarise the problem from the start so there won't be any confusions:

When I click on the "Activate your account" button in the email I received from Team viewer(I attached a photo). I get an error - "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request."

• The problem has been resolved. Thanks