Screen only when using TeamViewer QS

Options
LucRichter
LucRichter Posts: 6 ✭✭

Hi all,

When having installed TeamViewer connection (=full remote control) is OK, everything works as expected.

But when I setup a connection to my iPad, it only shows my screen ('This device only supports screen sharing' .

Does anyone have the same problem/should I configure my iPad?

What couldbe wrong?

Thanks for replying!

Luc

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,215 Moderator
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JoeBilich and @LucRichter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Due to Apple's restrictions, currently, only screen-sharing is possible when connecting to iOS devices: Share the screen on your iPad/iPhone

Be reassured, you will be informed via our Community when the remote control will be possible to iOS devices.

Stay tuned,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• JoeBilich
    JoeBilich Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Same problem or something very much like it here. When I attempt to control my iPhone from my PC, I ca SEE the remote iPhone screen on my PC but I can't OPERATE the remote device from my PC.

• LucRichter
    Options

Sounds indeed the same.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,215 Moderator
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JoeBilich and @LucRichter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Due to Apple's restrictions, currently, only screen-sharing is possible when connecting to iOS devices: Share the screen on your iPad/iPhone

Be reassured, you will be informed via our Community when the remote control will be possible to iOS devices.

Stay tuned,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• LucRichter
    Options

Hi Akiho,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm very happy with your explanation; at least now I know it's Apple why it's not working (what's new?).

Fortunately, as I understood from your reply, it's just a matter of time before TeamViewer's Community solves my problem.

Regards,

Luc