What type of license to choose?

Options
sharon123454321
sharon123454321 Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Licensing

Hello, I see that my type of Team viewer license is now described as “FREE LICENSE”.

I just need to be able to use Team Viewer in any of my 3 devices (My home PC, My laptop and my iPhone) for connecting to any other PC with Team Viewer in the world. It's not always to the same PC, everytime i have to connect to a different PC and without any time limit. I am looking the cheapest solution. What type of license do I need in this case?

Thanks.

Sharon.

Comments

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 979 Moderator
    Options

Hi @sharon123454321,

Thank you for joining the TeamViewer Community! 🌍

We would highly recommend contacting our sales team. Based on your use case and needs, they would be happy to guide you through available license options.

Yet, we would like to share some information about the TeamViewer license based on your post:

• TeamViewer offers 2 different single-user licenses: TeamViewer Remote Access and Business license.
    • Adding this, you can purchase an add-on channel if you need multiple users connecting concurrently on a Premium license.

Feel free to get an introduction of each license above, clicking on the article links in blue and then contact our sales team to have more details 🙂

Have a great weekend ahead,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator