Where can download teamviewer v12.0.224043

Options
cchan9213
cchan9213 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 3 in General questions

Hi, May I know where can I download the teamviewer v12.0.224043 for MacOS. I tried search from the download page, it only able download v12.0.25 latest

Best Answer

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,614 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @cchan9213,

Thank you for posting in the TeamViewer Community!

You may find the TeamViewer v12 download available on the TeamViewer homepage - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions/previous-version-12x/. If there is a specific version of TeamViewer version you prefer based on your use case, kindly contact the TeamViewer Support Team for the option on TeamViewer downloads.

@Ebecpc We appreciate the help and support you share in the TeamViewer Community! We also encourage all users to download and use the latest supported TeamViewer version from the TeamViewer official site. Thank you for being so understanding!

Wish you both a great week!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

Answers

• Ebecpc
    Ebecpc Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited May 6
    Options

[removed per Community Guidelines - never download TeamViewer from third party sources]

hope those help you out

I've used TeamViewer since 8.5 Beta, never had problems until version 15 onwards,

Someone please sack the dev team before they totally break TeamViewer

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,614 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @cchan9213,

Thank you for posting in the TeamViewer Community!

You may find the TeamViewer v12 download available on the TeamViewer homepage - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions/previous-version-12x/. If there is a specific version of TeamViewer version you prefer based on your use case, kindly contact the TeamViewer Support Team for the option on TeamViewer downloads.

@Ebecpc We appreciate the help and support you share in the TeamViewer Community! We also encourage all users to download and use the latest supported TeamViewer version from the TeamViewer official site. Thank you for being so understanding!

Wish you both a great week!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Ebecpc
    edited May 6
    Options

Hi @Ying_Q ,

off course i would do normally do that if the version were in fact listed,

which it is not on the TeamViewer website

as i looked before i posted my 2 posts,

plus, the wayback machine link it in fact TeamViewer website but just a back-up page

regards

I've used TeamViewer since 8.5 Beta, never had problems until version 15 onwards,

• cchan9213
    cchan9213 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Ebecpc ,

I able to download the version i needed. Appreciate for helping.

Hi @Ying_Q ,

Appreciate for helping too.

• Ebecpc
    Options

No Problem glad i could,

as i had the seem problem in the past myself :)