mouse not working on remote computer

Options
ladytland
ladytland Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I suddenly cannot control the mouse on my remote computer.  I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Teamviewer program and made sure the setting for "full access" are all turned on.  I've never had problems until now.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Rezmend
    Options

Same issue here, any advice?

• Hans123
    Hans123 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Whenever the remote computer restarts I can't click anywhere. 

• Hans123
    Hans123 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have finally solved the problem but I am not sure if this will work for others. I work on two Macs and occasionally, especially after a restart of the remote computer, I cannot click anywhere on the remote computer even though I can move the mouse. Force quitting and restarting Teamviewer did not work. The solution for me was to lock the remote computer through the local computer under "Actions" and then unlock it again through the local computer. 

• katar1024
    katar1024 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Many Thanks, it's works fine for me

• nomad247
    nomad247 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

Did not work me for, windows 10. Somehow the security that has been updated, now prevents teamviewer's purpose. Now all I can do is look at the remote desktop. Very much a bad thing has been done now. I help a disabled veterans who is visually impaired so we were completely screwed over with this new security "feature". Now teamviewer is no longer a remote control program, just a screen share app. I sure hope this is not the case, very dependent on teamviewer to help disabled veterans. I do not make money off this, strictly support for disabled veterans who already paid in full. I hope teamviewer will fix this issue.

Janelle Wolves
  • ZaphrosTheOne
    ZaphrosTheOne Posts: 1
    Options

So is this a Teamviewer issue or a windows issue. I mean the security update? I still can not use my mouse on my brother computer. He too is disabled and needs me to get into his computer to help him with issues.