iOS 10.3.4

Raistlin
Raistlin Posts: 3

i m new on this community than i do not know exactly how it s work

i have an iphone 5 with iOS 10.3.4 an use teamviewer quick support v 13.2.110220 QS when i try connect to my device a an error occured an a message report The remote teamviewer is running an old version which is out to date therefore you cannot connect to this version anymore and suggest an update

but in apple store i already update teamviewer quick to the must compatible one and ios it s the latest installable for iPhone 5 no more update for iOS ( can t install iOS 11 )

Solution ? becouse 2 weeks ago it was poss to share information using iphone 5

Tagged:

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @Raistlin 

According to the AppStore compatibility, your iPhone with iOS 10 is not supported any more for screen sharing. Please look at the line says "Broadcast your screen (iOS 11 and higher)". Also bellow it says that it is compatible with iPhone 5S and above, by meaning that is running iOS 11.

So, therefore, you have to upgrade your device iOS if possible or the entire device with a newer version (iPhone 6 and after if supporting iOS 11).

Also please take in mind that the iOS devices Apple doesn't allow to remote control them but only to sharing the screen over a remote connection.

I hope this help you further.

Best regards

• Raistlin

so that s the solution ?? just buy a new phone ????

blaming Apple with your decision to not old device be supported ??

than i have a good solution remove teamviewer to all my device and install different software like **Third Party Product** just try to use it and work perfectly with all my device

GoodBye TEAMViewer

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Excuse me, but the solution is not to blame others.

As I wrote in the previous post, "So, therefore, you have to upgrade your device iOS if possible or the entire device with a newer version (iPhone 6 and after if supporting iOS 11)".

The compatibility between versions exist for many reasons, and one of the most critical is the security and other aspects as well.

Of course, it's up to you what do you prefer to choose as a solution to work with. But please have in mind always that the compatibility always goes forward following newer devices and applications as well.

Thanks again and best regards.

• Raistlin

and i told you again that an update of the OS is impossible iphone 5 already have the must update one iOS 10.3.4 can t update to ios 11 than again you solution is buy an iphone 6 ???

i suggest all other a new software that support old device but i check that you hidden away to community no problem thare are other way to let everyone know how bad is teamviewer and how much are other softwere improved compered to your sotware

again i suggest all my friend to instal **Third Party Product** much better compared to your software

guys download **Third Party Product** or vnc viewer

don t waste your time using Teamviewer

• truefriendcz
    truefriendcz Posts: 1

It's bullhsit about security. Products that are purely security-based support Android 2.3 and higher without any problems. I will not write their names in order to avoid censorship, but these are typically camera systems for households and companies. Nothing is written about any mass abuse of some mistakes on the Internet. And what I know about is fixed quite quickly, because these applications are often just a framework for a given interface to the web. Which TeamViewer should be able to do as well. It's just how handy the developer is. Alternatively, how lazy he is and the company's management coughs to promote older products.

Personally, I have now also reached the stage where I am dealing with iOS version 10 remote access. And I can't use this device because TeamViewer only supports iOS version 11 and later.

Outside TeamViewer: it's funny that the device, which cost us 1200 Euro at the time of its introduction, does not have such a basic function that you can connect to it remotely at a time when you can share photos, videos, messages, links, etc. across the device unlimited and cross/many solutions.