Account still showing as free

sue-oleary
sue-oleary Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Today I purchased a Team Viewer Remote access licence from through this page: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/solutions/remote-access/
I then downloaded and installed the application on both my office and home devices and logged in onto the app on each device.

Even though I have purchased the licence it is still saying that I am still using a free licence and constantly prompts to tell me so.

Additionally, when I log into login.teamviewer.com it also says Free in the top right corner, if I click where it says free it give me an option to upgrade account, if I click that it takes me to another site - service.teamviewer.com. On this site if I go to Subscription I can see the subscription I have paid for:

TeamViewer Remote Access Base: 3 devices - Active

It seems to me that the subscription is not fully linked up to the account to show in both the online portal or the app.

Is there something else that I need to do to get the licence to be valid on the account?

Thanks,

Sue

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 7,029 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @sue-oleary

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

You are correct - your TeamViewer account is not linked (yet) to your license, even though you have paid it. This is why it is still showing free.

Payment and activation are two different processes.

Please start the activation from the beginning again to get started with your Remote Access license.

We explain how to proceed in this Knowledge Base article right here: How to activate the Remote Access license 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager