edited May 2023

i actually dont use team viewer

thanks to cancel it

[removed per community guidelines]

FACTURE - [removed per community guidelines]

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @gastroloire,

Posting here is not considered a valid cancellation.

Please contact our customer support to cancel your license.

Community Manager

• Borjis
    Borjis Posts: 1

How can I cancel my automatic subscription? I do not want an automatic renewal

• Clayton_Booysen
    Clayton_Booysen Posts: 1

I purchased teamviewer in the middle of covid lock down 2020 in the hope of generating income because existing sources had dried up. Unfortunately this strategy didn't work.  This year I find that huge deduction from Paypal for a new license that I do not need, can not use, nor can I generate any income with. Apon querying this, TeamViewer tries to direct me to EULA where apparently says the charge is correct and I should have cancelled within 28 days before the payment was taken from me. These are key items that should be communicated to their Customers.  I have a number of concerns  1) the EULA URL provided takes me to the main TeamViewer site. That's like sending someone to internet itself.  2) There was no warning of pending payment 3) You can not cancel subscription on the TeamViewer Portal 4) There is no cooling off period. 5) The price paid was EUR 71.64 more than the 2020 price.  Under EU competition law, companies can be sanctioned for using their market power to exploit consumers, including by price gouging.  

This is huge amount in South African Currency that I can not afford. I have lost my income and TeamViewer are using the size and process to exploit us. 

Surely this is not the way TeamViewer has to make money?  

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hi @Clayton_Booysen

thanks for your post. Welcome to our community!

We are sorry that you read that you want to cancel your license and the caused inconveniences. Could you please send me your email address in a private message? I will try to assist and forward it to a colleague to review your case.

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• JacobusB
    JacobusB Posts: 2 ✭✭

How can I cancel my subscription ?

Please assist , there is no obvious way to accomplish this ?

• MikeW_OMM
    MikeW_OMM Posts: 1

How do I cancel the subscription? Not able to get through using phone call and not able to open up a support ticket, so how do i cancel this?

• Taiye
    Taiye Posts: 1

Can I cancel my current subscription and get refund for unused portion?

Thanks

• JeanK

Community Manager

• Need to cancel subscription -

• I've been trying to cancel my account for several weeks, but it seems to be impossible. I saw one reference from another frustrated customer where they were asked to raise a support ticket to close an account. I've ended up here trying to do that.

How do I cancel my account?

• I got an email that my license will overdue one month later and the system will renew the license automatically from my account. I do not want to renew it and I need to know how to prevent it been renewed?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @QiuHongyun,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. 🙌

Please note that to terminate a license, customers need to submit a ticket 28 days prior to the renewal date, as stated in our EULA.

We explain how to proceed in this Knowledge Base article right here: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/65605-subscription-renewal

Also, we explain all possibilities about how to submit a ticket here: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket

Our goal is to provide transparent information and we are constantly working on improving this in our platforms.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @John123456789,

Thank you for your post.

Please make sure that you submit a form with your licensed account otherwise it comes to the community page as you mentioned.

Also please feel free to call our support team directly, so they will be happy to assist you: https://www.teamviewer.com/support/

Hope this information will be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • apdlfqhso
    apdlfqhso Posts: 1

How do I contact customer support? I cannot find any ways to contact the support except by phone call. It keeps redirecting me to the same pages. I am not sure if they purposely made or designed the support like this but it is a very unpleasant experience.

• knierimv
    knierimv Posts: 1

I would like to cancel the business subscription as we are closing our business down. I cannot find were to cancel. I cannot find the customer support either.

• JeanK

Community Manager

• I'd like to delete my subscription + account, but whenever I try to create a ticket I get redirected back to the homepage. we pay €330 a year for this and it does not even work! I'd like to speak to a employee of anyone whose responsible of the accounting and or the accounts of customers.. this is really frustrating! why can't I even self delete my subscription.. earning of dead account or people who don't use the software isn't loved anymore in 2021!

• JeanK

Hello @Jackiecancelthis,

As we currently have an issue with the ticket system, I will create a ticket for you.

Please answer the e-mail you will receive in order to write and confirm your termination/cancellation request.

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hello Teamviewer - Since your ticket system is suspiciously broken, this is my written notice of renewal cancellation. @JeanK, please create a ticket for me and message me with my support ticket #.

Its sad that a company with a profile like Teamviewer has devolved into using a subscription scam. It must be hard to go into work everyday.

• Brendacounley
    Brendacounley Posts: 1

WATCH OUT!!! - they automatically charged my credit card, without me even knowing it was going through, then when l called they said they could not cancel it because l didn't cancel it 28 days before. l never received a notice it was due. They sent me a payment receipt one day then the next day sent me the invoice. Tried to get my money back and they said they cannot!!! I don't even use the service anymore, haven't for over 4 months. They refuse to do anything!!!! He "said" he would cancel any future subscriptions. Crooks!!!!

• JeanK

Hello @Antonio123213131,

I have opened a ticket for you.

Community Manager

• KelPel
    KelPel Posts: 1

I've been trying for several weeks to cancel my subscription. It looks like it hasn't worked as I just got an invoice. Can you please refund any charges if there were any and cancel my subscription?

Thanks.

• Colin12
    Colin12 Posts: 1
    edited July 2021

I have cancelled my account/contract and was billed.

I am going to call my credit card company to reverse the charge. As its impossible to cancel the contract. I did not want to renew the contract as I don't use the service anymore.

Please cancel my contract ASAP, or I will be contacting my credit card company to report your company with a fraudulent charge.

• Dent154
    Dent154 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

How can I cancel my subscription. Thank you

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @Dent154,

Thank you for contacting us and Welcome to TeamViewer Community.

Kindly check out more information about subscription cancellation from the following knowledge article please,

A written notice is needed for cancellation confirmation. Please raise a support ticket and TeamViewer Support Team will assist you further.

Hope it would be helpful and Have a nice day!

Best,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • jpidgeon
    jpidgeon Posts: 1

I WANT MY SUBSCRIPTION CANCEL IMMEDIATELY I HAD NO

WAY OF KNOWING THAT IT WAS $1800 TO RENEW.

REFUND ME MY MONEY NOW

• Ibbey58_600
    Ibbey58_600 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

I'm trying to cancel my subscription which TeamViewer requires the user to do 28 days before the current period expires. I'm instructed in this forum to "submit a ticket". Every time I try to submit a ticket, I get dumped back into this community forum! So, please ensure that my business license expires at the end of the license period for license #[removed per Community Guidelines].

• JeanK

If you get redirected to the community, it means that either:

• you are not logging with your licensed TeamViewer account
    • or your license is not activated on your TeamViewer account

Please find here how to activate your license:

Once the license is active on your account, you will be able to submit a ticket via this link.

Community Manager

• AbiChu
    AbiChu Posts: 1

How can I cancel my subscription? The contact us tab keeps redirecting me to this page