How to cancel my order

Answers

• How do I cancel my renewal

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,205 Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hi Noisiv1967,

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to cancel your subscription, please contact our customer support directly or submit a ticket.

Please note that a written notice is needed for cancellation confirmation, and posting in this forum does not count as submitting a ticket.

Regarding a ticket, feel free to check the knowledge article - How to submit a ticket

Thank you for your understanding and patient.

Best Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• tOmputOr
    tOmputOr Posts: 1

I no longer need this the 'Remote Access' subscription for my business and want to cancel it.

I tried following:

• Customer portal - Subscription - billing Cycle: Not possible to edit
    • Login and create ticket for cancelling 'Auto Renewal': not possible to make a ticket, I keep comming up to this Community.

How do I cancel my 'Remote Access' subscription!

For real!

• brcoates
    brcoates Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have not used this service and wish to cancel!

• brcoates
    brcoates Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have never logged in!!!

• Akiho
    edited October 2021

Hi @tOmputOr,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer Community.

I will create a ticket for you.

Please answer the e-mail you will receive in order to write and confirm your termination/cancellation request.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and patient.

Best Regards,

Akiho

• Akiho

Hi @brcoates,

Thank you for your post.

I have generated a ticket for you.

Please answer the e-mail you will receive in order to write and confirm your termination/cancellation request.

Thank you for your understanding and patient.

Best Regards,

• aleb300
    aleb300 Posts: 1

I agree with above post:

"This is a real Scam. they Charge you for next year of service and can't cancel it as they require 28 days cancelation it in"

Unbelievable ...

• NimaH
    NimaH Posts: 1

Very Very bad service..... They renewed my plan without sending a simple notification while I am not using Team Viewer long time. It's been few days I am following to return back money without any result ... I am sorry for Team Viewer...... They are cheating ......

• masand
    masand Posts: 1

I wish to cancel my subscription as I have now retired from my previous job where I needed it, please reimburse me.

Marietta Andree

• DarioCasta
    DarioCasta Posts: 1

I cannot make a ticket because you do not have de option in your portal.

How can I do that?

Is there another way to cancel?

Thank you in advance.

• How do I cancel? I have tried to create a ticket, but it says website unavailable. I have tried to call and waited for over an hour with no answer. Please help me cancel this immediately. Thanks in advance for your help.

• Akiho

Hi timbosnintendo,

Thank you for your post and we are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

The support ticket has been generated, so please check your email inbox and reply to the ticket.

Customer support team will assist you further via the ticket.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and patient.

Best Regards,

Akiho

• GMagura
    GMagura Posts: 2 ✭✭

I'm trying to cancel my subscription but your website keeps opening tabs and dumping me back into the community. This is ridiculous!

• Hey .. can’t find a way to send a ticket and cancel my subscription for TeamViewer.

• xalidhus
    xalidhus Posts: 1
    edited November 2021

hi, how can i cancel my subscription and refund my money back? i dont use your app anymore but you charged me for [removed per Community Guidelines] , i will not use your program anymore please help me

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• Amorah0626
    Amorah0626 Posts: 2 ✭✭

How do I cancel this

• Amorah0626
    Amorah0626 Posts: 2 ✭✭

How do I cancel

• afigelj
    afigelj Posts: 1

Just wish to add our comment, so the community can see what they will be dealing with, if they subscribe.

No reminder 6 week before. We simply received the invoice for the new period.

But they didn't forget to send the reminder for the unpaid invoice 14 days later.

And as @ladidah said: "Teamviewer has now lost our business for life".

• Terkildsen
    Terkildsen Posts: 1
    edited December 2021

Why the **bleep** is this so difficult!

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hi @Terkildsen

Thanks for reaching out to us. Welcome to the community :)

If you need assistance creating a ticket, please PM me your e-mail address and I will create one for you.

Would this work for you?

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• PPMG
    PPMG Posts: 0

I used teamviewer remote about a 2 years, and it is a good product, however I no longer use it as much, so I request cancel it and created ticket 20 days ago. However, I have been charged for another year yesterday and knowing there is 28 days prior end of term policy to cancel. I don't know that. What is my solution for that? I really don't want to pay for another year which I no longer need the service.

By the way, there customer support is really bad regarding cancelation. I created ticket twice to cancel, just close my ticket and said I was out of stage to cancel. Called in and wait for 40 minutes and end up said my license does not have telephone support. It make cancelation really difficult.

Brent G

• Jason298
    Jason298 Posts: 1
    edited December 2021

Agreed that TeamViewer is not like a responsive IT company anymore. So sad to see this.

• Fatix
    Fatix Posts: 2 ✭✭

I just cancelled my subscription in PayPal - autorenewal is off at present. I too could not submit a ticket (it kept redirecting me here, although I am logged into my only paid account) - therefore I decided this is a scam and I did with them what I did with all other scammers and fraudsters. I suspended my recurring transaction in PayPal.

Here's a link on how to do it in PayPal:

1. Click Account Settings.
    2. Click Money, bank accounts and cards.
    3. Click Set automatic payments.
    4. Select your vendor (in this case TeamViewer) and cancel.

That's it. No more scams. Although GDPR allows me to delete my account, it seems this company does not recognize this right and they make it impossible to resign from their services. I will be filing a lawsuit via our company attorney. Have a nice day.

• Fatix
    Fatix Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited December 2021

The strangest thing happened. It seems I do not have an account and yet I do have a subscription which I cannot cancel, because I have no account and thus cannot submit a ticket.

So I need to set up an account in order to be able to cancel my subscription? So when I DELETED my account some time ago, thinking I got rid of the subscription, I accidentally made it impossible for me to EVER cancel this subscription? :) Is that it?

Wow. This is incredible. I have just blocked my PayPal's automatic renewal for this service. And I DARE you to try to come for my money with your renewal and our lawyers will sue you **bleep** to the grave.

Just for clarity - I want to cancel my subscription but TeamViewer's system makes it impossible for me to do so. So I, on one hand, can log into the subscription area with invoices etc (Customer portal). but the same login details stopped working whenever I want to submit a ticket. So I can never submit it. So I can never cancel my subscription. A golden business, that is.

Although, to be honest, when my account was still active, I could not submit a ticket either. It kept redirecting me to the same website, telling me that my login was not connected to a paid account (although it was). This is great.

So just tell me - how do I cancel my subscription when I deleted my account?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hi @Fatix,

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that your are leaving us!

Please noted that delete TeamViewer account and withdraw the payment do not cancel the order autorenewal.

TeamViewer system found that the support ticket has been successfully raised by you. We kindly ask you to wait for the response from the support team about your cancellation request please.

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Ying_Q

Hello @Fatix,

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that your are leaving us!

Please noted that delete TeamViewer account and withdraw the payment do not cancel the order autorenewal.

TeamViewer system found that the support ticket has been successfully raised by you. We kindly ask you to wait for the response from the support team about your cancellation request please.

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Best,

Ying_Q

• vikdreams
    vikdreams Posts: 1

How do i cancel subscription? I am unable to figure out how to to open ticket.

• Ying_Q

Hi @vikdreams,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Can you kindly provide the invoice information via PM please?

Kind regards,

Ying_Q

• Skik217
    Skik217 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

I HIGHLY recommend to NOT subscribe to teamviewer. They will scam you and use all sorts of tactics to sucker you back in and steal your [removed per Community Guidelines]. 28 days before your license ends you have to submit in writing?? Extremely unethical. I am trying to post as much as I can for users to NOT use teamviewer!!! I actually sent my request in 21 days before my subscription was up and got notified that I was suckered back in for another year for [removed per Community Guidelines]. Luckily I cancelled my credit card and they can't resubscribe me. Who does that as a company? Obviously they need and want your money very badly and have made the process of canceling extremely difficult. As an example I tried calling the support # and was on hold for 44min 52 sec and magically got dropped. I called back and selected sales and was magically connected with someone in less than 1 minute. Of course that is a completely different department and they couldn't help me. Utter joke. DO NOT USE TEAMVIEWER!! It actually feels like a timeshare, you will never get out of it. Many many many other remote access software out there for half their cost. Spread the word!