Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: Commercial Used Detected

I have got message about after commercial use was detected that my IDs has been opened after i have twice sent pfd undersigned document about i use it for personal use.

I have then after message from teamviewer closed both computers (the one i contact from and the one i try to connect to ) and closed both teamviewer but still it comes this text about commercial use and only able to be online in abroad computer for one minute. I have been working to connect to my abroad computer for 3 weeks, its long time.

I ask for help so i can start use of my account. Any one who can talk to me direct, in like direct chat or anything?

Please if you could help.

thanks in advance

with best regards

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: problem with connection

Hello

I have been working with Team Weaver personally for a long time, but I am disconnected from my partner. It has been almost a month that I can't reach my remote computer. This is despite that none of them are commercial.

I appreciate if you could solve this problem for me.

Regards

Ash-y2002

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

I can't reach my remote computer

Hello

I have been working with Team Weaver personally for a long time, but I am disconnected from my partner. It has been almost a month that I can't reach my remote computer. This is despite that none of them are commercial.

I appreciate if you could solve this problem for me.

Regards

Ash-y2002

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Suddenly my session back to my family in China was treated as commercial use

Greetings experts,

I have very old parents back in China. I always have used Teamviewer (thank you) to help them troubleshoot PC software issues like for Skype. But today, for some reason, it recognized our session as comercial use and stopped it every 5 minutes. Seems it happened when I tried to transper the latest teamviewer software to the remote end since it's going to expire, I need to update the software on their PC. 

Is there any way I can prove that I am using it for family use? Thank you. I found the original post but it was just too long more than hundreds of pages. I worry my concern can't be properly addressed. 

Best,

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Re: Suddenly my session back to my family in China was treated as commercial use

Same for me. I use it to connect to one other PC in my own home and also to my mothers PC wheen she has some problems on it.

But in the last version TeamViewer has suddenly decided that this is commercial usage. Would be nice to know what triggers this, so I could avoid those situations.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Free account flagged as commercial?

I am a student in a drone academy in Sweden. During COVID-19 we have not been able to use the school computers for the purpose to create drone projects. In my case I study photogrammetry to create 3D models. I do not have money for buying a strong computer like the ones we have in  school and I certainly dont have the money to pay 7900 USD for the 3D software. So with a OK from my teacher I installed TeamViewer on the school computer so I could access the computer from my home as it usually takes me 2 hours with train to get to school. In this case we can not be in the school due to COVID-19.

We have a total of three computers at school. If my other class mate log in I could usually just jump on another computer to work on my school projects.

However the past few weeks there seems to have happended somthing as I get a pop-up sayin "Commersial Use" There seems to be a licensingproblem.

Uploaded screenshot for you here: https://ibb.co/rQ91Jv7

I do not use this as a commersial license. I am a student. I do not make any profit. I am only using this for license for acctually learning. Teamviewer has been a savior during COVID-19 so I could graduate.

Can this be fixed? I did even register with TeamViewer today to see if that helped. Unfortunately not.

All the best,
Zummie

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Flagging me as corporate

Can someone help me understand the process to getting my account "unflagged" as corporate?  I dont use this for any other reason than Personal and they are trying to force me to pay for it.

Secondly.. cant seem to get any direct help, only get directed to some community because Team Viewer doesnt want to deal with their own problems.

Im extremely Frustrated.  My university essay is on my work computer!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Cannot Download PDF on Reset Management page on Website

Hi, I have the same problem. Free account flagged as commercial but I cannot download the generated PDF. I have tried using an android phone and windows 10 laptop, chrome, and edge...

Can I manually create this pdf and if so what data does it need to have?

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Connection blocked after Timeout

Every time i try to connect to my friend PC is giving me always this message.

Not sure what should i do.

thank you.

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

Re: Flagging me as corporate

@Treyy 

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/reset-management/

@Esther 

Been over 3 weeks now. Have numerous email stating the account has been reset. This is not the case. I've used this god forsaken program for years and years now. Even signed up for the "insider program".   ...& for what? This is absolutely outrageous that there are SO many people being effected by this right now and 0 help or responce from teamviewer. " Go to the forums, good luck!" Great customer service. 

Posted by xs1 
Digon

Re: Account will not Reset

So we are just going to ignore all these people being affected right now, huh? 🧐🤔

How many times you guys going to email me saying 

"Dear User,
Thank you very much for sending your self-declaration of private use to us.
We have successfully reset the TeamViewer ID(s) you submitted via the form provided earlier.
We acknowledge that you are using TeamViewer for private use only on these devices."

Than still being blocked, even AFTER reinstallation? 

DOWNLOAD Mbps: 919.48
UPLOAD Mbps: 942.24
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Reset form not working

I tried to use the reset form

But, it won't accept my TV id. Everything in TV asks for your email, now the form asks for a TV id. Why can't the form just use the email like everything else. Anyway, my TV id (or what I think it is) isn't recognised on the form. It has the right number of characters, but just isn't accepted.

Does anyone have this issue?

Also, I'm looking to see if there is a way to submit a support ticket. All it does is go around in circles. On the contact us page, you go to submit a ticket and it goes to this community. When you click on the submit a ticket, it goes back to the contact us page. So, how do you submit a ticket? Can a personal account submit a ticket? If not...then pls have it stated somewhere.

This is v annoying 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Cant connent to my aged fathers computer.

When I connect to my fathers computer, in less one minute, TeamViewer (TV) disconnect and I get following message.

"There seems to be a licensing issue with your connection partner.  In order to
To be able to connect to this device, a valid TeamViewer license is required for you and yours
connection partner."

I already sent in a formula there I certifies that I only use TV for helping my aged father with his computer. Than it worked a day and now the same again.

What is wrong and what can I do? Until now I have been really pleased with TV but if I dont somehow get help I have to find another tool.

It would be great if TV support could check my and my fathers connection to se whay is wrong but I dont know how to contact them or if someone in this community can help me.

Does anyone kmow if TV support also help out here?

BR Volker

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Commercial Use Message

Teamviewer has started to think one of me devices is being used commercially it seems.

When I try to connect to my mac I get a message:
It seems there might be a licensing problem with your connection partner. Connecting to this device requires a valid TeamViewer license for you or your connection partner

Screenshot 2020-09-23 211324.png

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Commercial Used Detected

blob:https://www.teamviewer.com/0d639488-8c54-4bdf-8316-f16fa963e2ec 

Hello

I requested to unlock my personal free license at https://www.teamviewer.com/en/reset-management/

but I uploaded the wrong PDF file

Here is the right PDF blob:https://www.teamviewer.com/0d639488-8c54-4bdf-8316-f16fa963e2ec but I sent the other files by mistake.

Please help me how to change that PDF files exacly

I’m a undergraduated student in Republic of Korea and enrolled some Network Packet Anaysis courses, which is Basic Kali Linux, and Windows Server 2016 and recently  I often use Teamviewer as a good recorder at some challenging  class lecture.

However, even though I need two computers to use the recording function through team viewer access, I still have only one laptop, so I used the team viewer as a recorder, by running VMware, which I used in class, to record the professor's lectures in a virtual operating system environment.

I installed teamviewer and have been used teamviewer as a recorder on windows XP/7/10/Windows Server 2016 by using VMware but there OS is not  an Commercial version of OS, but Educational Version inclued my free educational subscription-Microsoft Azure for student.

Recently I should run multiple 5 more Windows and Kali Linux at the same time and I was so confused in which OS I can be allow to use teamviewer as a recorder. If there’s some mistakes happen, that should not regarded as commercial use. I used teamvier free version as a class recorder(Zoom lecture or Skype) between my one of the VMware virtual operating system.

What I really need is screen recorder for some challenging ZOOM lecture and that is only for my final exam. Not Comercial.

but recently I find a message written like this:

"Commercial use detected and only 5 minute left"

But I've been using this personal version of teamviewer only to record my professor’s skype/zoom lecture and to fix the error on my father's computer remotely.

I need to install newer device driver remotely for my father but I can't use teamviewer at all.

Please help me to resolve this problem and tell me how to unlock my personal license.

I would appreciate your prompt rely.

Regards,

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

Appeal process for falsely reporting commerical use

I am literally at my wit's end.. I have several computers in my house as I am a hobbyist, some Mac and some PC's and I have three Raspebrry PI's. After a long battle and filling out the link and the PDF form I have finally convinced Teamviewer that these are not being commericially. I recently start to use a DELL tabet PC to read on and connect to my devices using Teamviewer. I received the dreaded commercial use message, went to link and requested that it was mot commercial use. I then had to fill out the PDF. This was rejected and I tried again. I finally contacted someone at Teamviewer vua Facebook Messneger and they told me that my id could not be reset and furthermore "that they cannot provide me with any report regarding the decision". This is ludicrous and I am wondering what process should I use next to try and resolve this or finally Ditch Teamviewer and head to another solutio

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

After a Month, a disconnection from TeamViewer has occurred again.

Dear Support
First, I like to Tank Moderator JeanK, who solved my problem last time I had frequent disconnection from TeamViewer server about a month ago.
Unfortunately, this problem has occurred again and I am disconnected from TeamViewer now.
I wonder if it's possible for you to look it over and see how this problem can be solved permanently.
Best Regards
Salman01

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

Re: Appeal process for falsely reporting commerical use

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE - Teamviewer has done it again - I updated my laptop to v10.5, then updated my desktop to same... then Teamviewer accuse me of "Commmercial use" - this is preposterous & it is nigh on IMPOSSIBLE to contact Teamviwer to resolve such issues!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Personal use on company's network

I use Teamviewer at home for personal use, to control my smartphone with broken screen from my PC, also my pc from my okay screen when I'm out.

Recently, after connecting my computer to the phone for remote control, I got a warning about comercial use, because I was connected to the company's VPN while at home, since I've been working from home ever since the the outbreak started.

Now I can't keep my remote connetions active, and have to wait to get new ones, even when I only use it for personal use, even with the VPN off.

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

Re: Appeal process for falsely reporting commerical use

You have to wonder whether its time to raise white flag of surrender! I realize we are using this for free - but either Teamviewer suppoorts this appropriately or at least charge non business users a small fee and support it. Their support process for non-registered users is impossible. Yes I was able to reach them through facebook messenger but the only response I got was really we have made our decision - you cannot appeal and essentially tough luck. I realize that there are other products our there - some are free as well but surely to gosh they can get their act together

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

False positive commercial license

Hi, I have been using TeamViewer with a personal license to remote access my home server (used for file sharing and hosting of game servers), and also for other small computers like Raspberry Pi's. I do not and never have used it commercially, however it suddenly seems to think I do, and is only letting me use the service in 5 minute maximum connections, once very 20 or so minutes.

Can I please get this issue fixed.

Thanks, Tim

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: After a Month, a disconnection from TeamViewer has occurred again.

Hi!
Dear Jeank,
Thank you for your warm reply, and your recommendation.
I checked both way, and untick Use UDP.
The problem still is the same and I am constantly receiving these two popup messages attached, while my use of TeamViewer is only personal.

Please would you tell me how this problem can be solved permanently.
Best Regards
Salman01

Salman011.JPG2.JPG

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I am getting this same error now aswell.

I thought this had been fixed bafter the last update i am back to this stupid commercial use **bleep**.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Cant connect to my fathers ccomputer.

I have helped my father for years and suddenly I got following message:

"There seems to be a licensing issue with your connection partner.  In order to
To be able to connect to this device, a valid TeamViewer license is required for you and yours
connection partner."

We both used the private, non commersial for free activation.

A computer repair shop who is helping my father when I cant has also connected to my father with his TeamViewer. I assume that the computer shop has TeamViewer buisness.

What has happend and what can be done?

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Dear JeanK

Hello again, is there any way that proof I’m not using the software commercially?

Is there another way to solve this problem, I'm looking forward to solving it.

Please, do not hesitate to answer my question.

Regards

Salman01

Highlighted
Posted by
Pentagon

Simply read all 107 pages of these complaints about this problem. You will probably learn that that Teamviewer has redefined the word "commercial" for their benefit. Are you a student? You are commercial. Maybe because you pay money to learn. Do you use a Microsoft server OS? You are automatically commercial. Maybe because some companies use server operating systems. Do you read your personal emails at hyour home PC from your office during lunchtime? That is commercial. Surely you are earning money at work so even if you check your personal emails from your office you are earning. Did you find a penny on the floor while you used Teamviewer? Then buy a license. Sorry, I'm being facetious and exaggerating. At least I admit what I;m doing.  

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Suddenly my session back to my family in China was treated as commercial use

my mother has passed away. I may no longer need this software again. but thank you all the same for developing this software and provide the none-comercial version. so I could help them fix any software issue. Really thanks!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I have filled out the webpage and sent it off, Teamviewer replied to me saying please print this form out, fill it out and sign it then send it back.   So I did all that but then no response from Teamviewer?  I am patient and follow the process but they just dont respond when I send the form in?   How can I send them it and get a response?  If they are going to be nasty and cut me off permanantly at least respond and tell me that?  The webpage where they say they will respond to cases in 7 days is a lie and false advertising, they dont have support that responds in 7 days.  I have been waiting months since signing that form to hear anything.

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

your licence limits the maximum session duration to a partner immediately reconnects are blocked

I has been bother me for a long time that TV think im not a personal user and stopped me from making a connection. this is very unfair for TV to claim they are providing FREE services for personal/community use, but indeed once you're onboard, they block you for every session. I tried to look for away to appeal or feedback but there's no resources I can reach for this purpose. I here urge TV support to reinstate my personal use account or otherwise they should stop claiming that they provide FREE personal use service, please.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Active Session Times out

Im a 501(c)(3) user.  As of today, 27 SEPT 2020, active inbound remote sessions time out after about 5 minutes - even when they are being actively used.  The machine being connected to (called "Remote") is running Win/XP.  Both the O/S, proprietary software, and Teamviewer have been stable , without this active session timeout, for many months.

(NB: the TeamViewer Remote Session Toolbar (at the top of the screen no longer shows up so suggested remedies for the timeout that use the TeamViewer Remote Session Toolbar aare not helpul until the TeamViewer Remote Session Toolbar problem is resolved (separate ticket).

Wes Poteet

**Information removed as per Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Posted by
Neutron

claims Commercial use when it's private

so i use Teamviewer to control my server when i'm out of the house and today suddently teamviewer app claims i am using Teamviewer for commercial use and not private. why is this? 

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially!

How long does it take TeamViewer to evalaute a submitted PDF form trying to prove that I am not using teh software commercially? I am unable to help my family during these difficult times whilst TeamViewer sits on the requested documentation I sent them to prove I am not using commercially. Frustrating.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially!

In my experience they don't reply or do anything once you fill out the form and return it.  I have never received a reply from them since I submitted it.

It's shameless, the advertising that the product is free for private use is also misleading. 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

During CORONAVIRUS pandemic, helping each other & being kind...

This is the first time I've written a post on a forum but feel it needs to be said...

I've been using computers since windows 3.1 [many years now] and have used TV for helping family & friends sort out their pc issues [free license] for many years. Over last 5 days, that has changed. After getting the 'commercial use suspected' message, I went through the channels of uploading the pdf stating why I was only using for helping others - with no charge!  I managed to speak to a tech who was so very helpful and kind, and reset my account to 'private use'. Thank you Kurt.

However, the next time I came to use it, yesterday, to continue to fix my sister's pc - who lives 300 miles from me and is disabled - TV again locked me out suspecting commercial use! I again completed and uploaded the required pdf and tried to call the tech team again... I rang to speak to Kurt again, but he wasn't available. The man yesterday [name witheld] was aparthetic and left me hanging on until he finally pulled the plug on me, after telling me to try again today. This morning I rang again and got a female advisor [name witheld] who told me curtly that the phone line was only for PAYING CUSTOMERS and I would have to get help from this community!

So I've spent several hours since then, reading posts and trying to find help on here.

The last post I read was from a member who's been waiting TWO MONTHS to get his free license back... with no communication from this company.

At this time, when we are all struggling with the effects of Covid 19 - the restrictions, the worry, our families, shopping, and all that it entails - can't we have a little more humanity and HELP EACH OTHER?

I've been shielding since FEBRUARY - even before 'lockdown' and can't [won't] go out to fix friends/family members pcs for them [or socialise!] So this program has been helpful but enough is enough...

Team Viewer - thank you for the use of this program over the past years, but this is where we part company - no desire to help people ESPECIALLY at this time!

Shame on them.

*[sorry for the rant, but I'm just plain fed up with being thwarted whilst trying to help others!]*

Blessings to all you members, stay safe and continue to be kind to each other x

..... THREE LITTLE WORDS..... "**Third Party Product**" :))

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: How to change commercial use to private use or vice versa?

Hi

Again one of my pc is getting "Commercial Use etc"

Can you please remove this on my MSI PC teamviewerID **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**. None of my PCs are commercial at all. No work related, only for private use only. 

Im using VPN is that the cause why this PC is now marked "Commercial use? All my other PCs are using the same VPN too. 

Can you please do your magic and cast a wonderful spell and fix it for me? 

Many thanks

-Tuan-

@Esther wrote:

Hi ninoo,

Thank you for your post!

When you click in your TeamViewer application on Menu --> Help --> About TeamViewer you get the information about your license type. (If you are logged in with your TeamViewer account, you are getting the information about your account license as well.)

About TeamViewer.png

In this example you can see, that there is no license activated on the device itself (it is stated as free under License), but there is an active Corporate license on the TeamViewer account (Account license: Corporate).

If you want to swich to the commercial usage, you can simply activate your TeamViewer license on your TeamViewer account and/or your TeamViewer ID. 

If you want to switch from a commercial usage back to a private usage, you´ll have to contact our support directly. Please read this Knowledge Base article to get further information about this.

I hope, this information helps you.

Best, Esther

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Keep getting commercial use after reset

Reset two id's twice, but got email over they reset them. 
they haven't. Any solution 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Commercial Reset Form not working.

Hi,

I am sorry but my feeling is that TV is trying to make us tired enough to give up:

Eventually I have just successfully created the PDF (UK postcode entered w/o space), signed and scanned. When I tried to upload it, the webpage says "Only PDF files are allowed".
The file name is TVreset02102000.pdf and Adobe Reader handles it correctly (I have printed it using AR).

What should I do now?

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

PDF etc. worked for me. Now we see if it really works.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: Free Version times out after 5 minutes

I'm running 15.10.5 and I have a business license, yet it shows my copy on this laptop as "Free". I don't know why this started happening as I paid them in August for the year. **bleep**? This error msg starting popping up.This error msg starting popping up.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Yes, I'm sick to death of them, they keep accusing me of commerial use when all I do is help partents and brothers, but it appears they just want to kick those of us using if for free off the systems.   

I've filled in the form so many times over the last months I'm sick of it

I work in purchasing and I know our company uses this for work for the IT department, trust me I'll be doing everything in my power to get them NOT to renew for all the hassle they have caused me when using it personally on a non work laptop just to connect to support my parents.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Free Version suddenly having license issue with only one of my pc on LAN

Hi

I am running Teamviewer 15.10.5 and for some reason it is having a issue with only one of the otther PC on my LAN when I try to remote connect.  All Laptops and PC are running Free TV 15.10.5.

When I attempt  to connect to specific PC, I get "It seems that there may be a licensing issue with your connection partner.  Connecting to this device requires a valid TeamViewer license for you or your connection partner"

Otherwise I get the message "Connection blocked after Timeout.  Your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked.  Please try again later or upgrade your license.  Conectionns to this partner will be locked until HH:MM"

I have checked TV on both PC and it is Free Version

TV had been working successfully on these two PC for months.

Any ideas

Regards

Mick

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Re: Free Version suddenly having license issue with only one of my pc on LAN

@Mick354029I also am having the same problem, with the same messages you have been receiving in this regard, I have couple of other pc's connected within the same home wireless network & those devices are doing well, only one of my macbook which I use to access my other pc's is stuck with this problem, I am an IT student & I used to feel previlleged to have this awesome tool, being an IT student nothing is more than having a free software to use.

• I tried to uninstall the teamviewer & install it again: still not successfull 
  • Tried to login this infected PC from other pc's: access not granted for the time being
  •  I borrowed my wifes macbook to getover for the time being: successfull/clue
  •  I can assume that the only way out from this issue is to change your MAC address 😂 which we can't  do that.
  •  So change your 💻 😂 
Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

similar issue here with ver 15.10.5

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

I just submitted a signed PDF to get my Teamviewer ID's reactivated.

Let's see what happens in the next 2 days otherwise I may need to find another solution. Personally I find the whole ordeal annoying and insulting. Just becaue I own more than 1 computer at home doesn't automatically mean it's commercial use.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Timeout but both latest versions

Hi. On local PC I get message at session start telling me remote version needs updating. So I connect intending to update, but "Check new version" says remote is already at latest version. Then after 5 mins session times out.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: Free Version times out after 5 minutes

anyone ?

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Connection shup down after few seconds - TV Id considered as pro usage ?

One of my PC is now qualified as a pro conenction when I'm attempting to connect on it with TV 15.

This PC is in my personal perimeter and I do not understand why it has been qualified this way (may be I have forgottent to cancel a connection that was lasting long).

How can I turn back this PC Id in my equipments ?

Thanks @TeamViewer 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I keep getting "Commercial Use Detected", even though I am on the Free License (FIVE times!)

For seven times, now, five of them in a row, I keep trying to use Teamviewer in non-commercial license mode, but every time I try to use it, I get the message "Commercial Use Detected". I appeal it, and have successfully appealed it every single time but nonetheless, as I said, every time I try to use it, I get the message "Commercial Use Detected".

The only thing that's changed recently is that I uninstalled OpenSuse 15.2 on one machine, and installed Ubuntu (desktop) 20.02.1, and I installed Apache Server 2, but as I've explained to TV tech support, I installed it so I could learn how to use it, for my own self-education purposes. I am not hosting any commercial websites on it, only a non-profit group's site as a backup server, and probably later on, putting my own personal website, and the website of my very retired scientist father; remember, I've successfully appealed "Commercial Use Detected" every single time, so having the Apache Webserver software can't possibly be the issue.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter which computer I try and remote access, they all trigger the same reaction: "Commercial Use Detected". Anyone know why this keeps happening? Is the company trying to force me to pony up for a license by making this happen over and over again?

Thanks,

John Weintraub

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: License blocked after reactivation

I would like to know if anyone has been successfully unblocked as well.  I have been trying for two months to get my free version reactivated.  I have yet to hear from TeamViewer at all.  I have filled out and submitted forms.  The last one said I should hear from them in two days.  That was a week ago.  My niece has been helping me with stuff on my computer but now she can't get it and I can't get any help.

I used to recommend TeamViewer and praise them but that will no longer happen.  I feel like they don't care about any of their free customers.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: License blocked after reactivation

@Sunstead 

I have been in this problem now for over a month, people here have been trying to help but nothing has happend in fact. Like you i have been so happy for over 6 years with teamviewer software and the service and always had good words over the staff and thanked for all.

Its so sad when they seem to not be able to open up, they send e mail they accept after undersigned document from me and say they accept my private use of teamviewer but still i cant get connect to remote computer for only one minute at each time and message about i use it for commercial use.  I Really am hoping all can be good again and i can be able to use it again. And i want to thank all from staff that have tried helping me.

Just dont understand why it is so difficult, i mean if anything is needed they have to tell people it direct so it can be fixed. Hope the best for you, hope we all get help here.

with best regards

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Update problem

I am using the free version on a remote PC running Vista. When I attempt to connect I get a notification that the remote computer needs to be updated to the latest version of TeamViewer. When I attempt to update TeamViewer on the remote machine it tells me it is running the most recent version. I could deal with the notifications except it also times out after 5 minutes which is a pain. Any help would be appreciated.