Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

recover the log file from the deleted application Teamviewer Quick Support

Dear Sirs, 
On the 4-th of December criminals pretending to be Bank customer service support asked me to download your application and stole my money from my bank account.

I deleted your application, but i need to recover it and send the log file to the police.
Could you please help me to recover the log file from the deleted application  Teamviewer Quick Support?

Regards,

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: recover the log file from the deleted application Teamviewer Quick Support

Hello @Nanareeng 

Thank you for your post. 

We are sorry to hear you were contacted in this way. The following support article explains the location that TeamViewer would save logs on the device itself: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-find-your-log-files-on-Windows-and-Mac-and...

Please know you may also report such occurences here for further assistance in such cases: Report a Scam - more information on TeamViewer and scamming may be found here.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: recover the log file from the deleted application Teamviewer Quick Support

Hello @Nanareeng 

Thank you for your post. 

We are sorry to hear you were contacted in this way. The following support article explains the location that TeamViewer would save logs on the device itself: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-find-your-log-files-on-Windows-and-Mac-and...

Please know you may also report such occurences here for further assistance in such cases: Report a Scam - more information on TeamViewer and scamming may be found here.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post