Cancel my account

TeamViewer is a disgusting, despicable company, and I feel very sorry for anyone who gets caught up in the licensing scam you people operate.

It's a deliberate trick, the way you don't send out reminder emails, spam customers with irrelevant emails and then make it impossible to cancel, except for via some sort of absurd ticketing system answered by incompotent robots. 

I've been trying to cancel my acount for several months. I wish I'd looked at TrustPilot reviews before paying you **bleep** any money.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator

Hi @woodynz 

Thank you for your post.

We are so sorry to hear the disappointment. Unfortunately that TeamViewer community moderators are not able to assist with cancellation request. Kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team for further discussion and possible solution please.

Kind Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • woodynz
    woodynz Posts: 2

Of course Ying, of course. There's nothing any TeamViewer staff can do ... of course. Very happy to help with signing up and paying money, but cancellation is a different story. 

All users need to be aware that TeamViewer is a ruthless company that will pursue you with credit recovery if you don't cancel your subscription, for which there is no clear easy way to do so. They make it extremely difficult and convoluted as to trap you into a continuous cycle of paying almost $1000 per year and then threaten debt collection through agencies such as Credit Reform. 

Absolute **bleep** of the earth. 

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator

Hi @woodynz 

Thank your for your reply.

I understand your frustration and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

As community moderator has a limited ability to discuss your contract and personal information in community, we are not able to assist further on this case for safety and security reason as per Community Guidelines.

Feel free to check out TeamViewer Subscription renewal for more information, or contact TeamViewer Support Team for further dicussion. they are happy to assist you.

Once again, we are sorry for what happened on your case and your understanding is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员