download invoice?

Hello. I'd like to download a copy of my latest TV invoice please. I've logged into app (website) as company administrator, but unfortunately I can't see this option.

Thanks

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @timdowning,

Thank you for posting.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to download your invoice in the Management console.

In order to receive the invoice, please contact our TeamViewer support team so that they will send it to you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • GuyFromQueens
    GuyFromQueens Posts: 2 ✭✭

They won't, though. They will tell you to wait -- it will eventually get there. We can't be waiting around for old invoices like this. This is the ONLY 3rd party vendor that I've ever worked with in my whole career that doesn't offer mailed or electronic receipts/invoices in a timely manner.

Teamviewer needs to learn how to conduct business in the USA. 

• NoInvoice
    NoInvoice Posts: 1

we are terminating all our teamviewer accounts as a company because of this. We have hundreds of suppliers and can confirm that this is the only one that does not have invoices.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi there,

Thank you for your posts.

I kindly recommend reading the following article: TeamViewer Customer Portal (MCP)

Please note that the portal is still under construction and that not all features of the portal are already available everywhere. We are continually working on making the customer portal accessible for everybody incl. the full feature set. 

Hope this could help. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

Wish you all a great day and a restful weekend.

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• I can see that its emailed to the admin account.

• I had the same problem and more or less same answer a yesr ago. Just FYI

• stefc
    stefc Posts: 6

Out of curiosity: I've already asked a few months ago: it seems everything is being developed except the portal where poeple should be able to TRANSPARENTLY CONSULT their subscriptions, and if preferred, cancel them.

It has become clear to me that it is company policy to not allow this, and email the customer when the next renewal is due, after the cancel period has been surpassed. Nice way to get another year's invoice for companies that have no clear view on what subscriptions they are paying for.

So, any ETA on the customer portal? And please, don't give people this "submit a ticket" **bleep**, itr is NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. This is 2020, foresee subscription management in a portal please.

Thank you.

• Yuri_T

Hi @stefc ,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience.

With regards to the customer portal, we have still been investigating to improve the system.
    Until it will be fixed, unfortunately contacting our support team is the only way we can offer you.

However, your feedback is very important to us, so I have forwarded your feedback to the right department. 

Finally, it might be helpful to understand our current process about the subscription renewal: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Subscription-renewal/ta-p/65605

Once again, we thank you for your understanding in advance.

All the best,
    Yuri

• stefc

Hi Yuri,

Thank you for the reply. The issue remains though: you are a subscription based company that is not transparent about active subscriptions. It's like: your customers cannot consult nor manage the core service they pay you for. And the portal has been "in maintenance" for quite some time now.

Each question for a portal availability status is dodged and forwarded to a thread saying the portal is currently in maintenance.

The rules you linked don't help either, they are not what I am requesting. I want to know what the roadmap and expected date is when I will finally be able to manage my active subscriptions inside a working portal.

I want to manage my subscription based on the industry standard: online. I am a 2-person company that manages to do that for my own customers. I don't understand how a company your size can't, other than internal policy and some manager that just cares about extra income by avoiding transparency.

So I would like to ask again: when will we - paying customers - be able to consult and manage our subscriptions online without having to go through the hassle of opening and following tickets?

Respectfully,

Stefaan

• stefc

Wondering if there's any update on this?

• Yuri_T

Hi @stefc ,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, we have still been investigating to improve the system and we can't provide the specific details yet.

However, we will update in the community as soon as we get more information.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all

Thanks for your comments so far and please know we understand your point!

Therefore I´d like to share the current state of this topic and let you know that the team is actively working on a platform that is supposed to deliver all the features you are expecting.

This platform should be available within a few months. Unfortunately, I do not have a specific date to share. However - it will come and we will let you know here within our community once we know more.

Thank you all for your understanding and have a great day everyone,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• stefc
  • stefc

Hi Esther,

Credit where credit is due: finallly the portal is available! Downloading invoices, consulting current subscriptions etc. Great! Love it. Nice work! :D

The only thing that remains now is warning people of a nearing end of subscription before their cancellation cutoff is due. Right now people are still being invoiced without warning and some of them get stuck another year while they no longer needed the service and forgot about it.

The 1-star ratings on sites like trustpilot confirm that. And based on that alone, I'm confident you guys are losing new business when potential customers come across these reviews. And the last few months, these complaints seem to have been multiplying.

It's common sense and honest business to warn people they will be renewed. Myself I'm happy with the service offered and I explicitly added a yearly recurring alarm on my agenda. But I think Teamviewer would be better with gaining income from new customers and keeping a good reputation, instead of being a shark to get every dollar you can out of leaving customers. Potentially same turnover, but the latter giving a better public image of the company. 

I wonder who the director is that is too... erm... Is lacking they grey matter required to get this?

Anyways, again, thak you for the portal, it is awesome! :)

Kind regards,

Stef

• Andrew57jm
    Andrew57jm Posts: 0

Where is this magic portal? I still can't find invoices which I need for our accounting dept.....

-Andrew

• RichardC
    RichardC Posts: 6 ✭✭

I can't find the invoices, can someone point me to the correct place to look?

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Hi @RichardC,

Sure thing! 🙂

Please take a look at the article below to learn how to see your invoices inside the TeamViewer Customer Portal 👇🏻

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator