Can't Activate license

amirulhafiz
amirulhafiz Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

hi please help, i cannot activate my license to my account, but activate to my teamviewer windows can, on my account  for active use to my smartphone cannot. please help.

teamviewer.PNG

Comments

• IvanT
    IvanT Posts: 8

Could be this, that you use different accounts for your devices? And your license key probably supports only one account. Try to login on your smartphone with your PC-account.
    Might this help.

• not, i confirm just have 1 tw account only but still cannot use by smartphone. can you help me this issue.?

• but now after i cannot use my license at my smartphone, i change my account from [The personal information has been removed as per the community guidelines. ] and my old account totally delete from account from system teamviewer and i activate again still cannot.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @amirulhafiz ,

Thank you for your post.

From the error message you attached, it seems that your license has been activated to another email address. And your license can be activated to only one email address. Therefore, if you want to change the email address, you need a individual assistance by our support team.

Please do not hesitate to  contact our support team, our team is happy to help you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • hi, 

how can i contect you individual assistance support team? because i do no how create ticket, alway go to forum after click link contact our support team.

Thanks.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @amirulhafiz ,

Thank you for your reply.

I have arranged for someone to contact you. So please wait for the message from one of our support members.

Please note that you are able to get to our TeamViewer Support Portal once you have activated your license from next time. 
    To create a ticket go into your Management Console --> click on your name in the upper right corner--> Get help. In the home tab, click on New Support Ticket

2019-07-24 11_06_38- customerHELP.png

Or simply you can call our support team. You can reach out to them directly via local numbers found here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

Hope this will be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator