Announcements

Learn how to activate your Remote Access plan here!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Duplicate invoice

You send me a payment reminder about the invoce n: **Do Not Post Invoice Numbers**, but I bought only a licence of your software and the payment has been done with the invoice **Do Not Post Invoice Numbers**, this last invoce has been immediatelly payed with credit card.
Pls, delete the invoice **Do Not Post Invoice Numbers** and cancelled the related payment reminder.
I wait for your feedback. 
Thanks 

Regards

4 Replies
4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Duplicate invoice

Hello @studiogo 

Thank you for your post.

Please know that the TeamViewer Community cannot assist with cancellations nor resolutions of invoices.

Please submit a ticket so the appropriate team may assist. 

Thanks in advance.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I did not find a way to submit a ticket. 

Is there a service mail to explain my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hello @studiogo 

Thank you for the clarification. 

I changed the link in my original post, as I'd meant to send you to the article describing the steps to do this. Here is the article as well:

How to submit a ticket

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Sorry, 

I think that my account is not correctly associated with the payed licence, so when I try to open a ticket I'am re routed to the community portal. 

I do not be able to resolve this problem by my self so I need to be supported from someone fron Teamviewer. 
Pls, can you help me?