Announcements

Learn how to activate your Remote Access plan here!

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Not Received Activation Email URGENT!

Hi, I have purchased a Multi-User TeamViewer Premium Licence, I have received the invoice and Activate Your TeamViewer Customer Portal email but I have not received the Licence Activation email! 

I am not able to create a ticket as my Licence has not been activated!

Please look in to this URGENTLY as you have not supplied the service I have paid £**Information removed as per Community Guidelines**GBP + VAT for and now have no remote access support for my customers! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Not Received Activation Email URGENT!

Hi @SteelJay,

Thanks for your reply.

We have created a ticket for you and an activation link has been resent via email.

I've sent the ticket ID to you via a Private Message.

Please kindly reply to the ticket via email to communicate further with our support team.

We are sorry again and thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Fiona

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @SteelJay,

Thank you for your post and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our system shows the activation email has been sent successfully. Could you please check your spam folder as well? The subject of the email is How to activate your TeamViewer license.

If you still couldn't receive it, we'll investigate further for you.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Hi @Fiona_G,

Thank you for your reply but I have check the Spam and Junk folders and there is nothing in them from Teamviewer at all and nothing received with the subject of How to activate your TeamViewer license.

Highlighted
Solution

Hi @SteelJay,

Thanks for your reply.

We have created a ticket for you and an activation link has been resent via email.

I've sent the ticket ID to you via a Private Message.

Please kindly reply to the ticket via email to communicate further with our support team.

We are sorry again and thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Fiona

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Hi @Fiona_G,

Many thanks for your help, received the activation email after your help and all is now activated and working great.

I do not know why so many people are moaning about Teamviewer Support, I just have to say its impeccable, all you need to do ask the right questions, give the correct information, be courteous and patient and within no time your help will arrive.

Thanks @Fiona_G and the Teamviewer Team and well done, keep up the GREAT work.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Why has no one helped me? I responded to the PM and nothing... no ticket raised.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Remote-Access-EN/Help-Overcharge-and-no-licence-key-received/td-...

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hello,

The link I recieved in my activation email does not work following my purchase and I cannot submit a ticket, please can you help?

Highlighted

Hi @MWindmill,

Thank you for your post and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have created a support ticket for you and send the ticket ID via a Private Message. Our support team will help you individually.

A friendly reminder, please check out our KBA - How to activate your Remote Access Plan for further information.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Highlighted

Hi @SteelJay,

Thanks for your good words!

I'm happy that I was able to assist. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any further concerns or questions.😊

Best regards,

Fiona

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

@Fiona_G I
've purchased the Remote acess License and gor sent a email with the order confirmation an a promise of: "You will receive your activation key and invoice within the next minutes.".

It's now been a full day and I've got nothing. I've checked spam too. Nothing.

I've contacted customer support two times by phone and after hours of waiting in line I'm simply told "wait a few hours and you'll get the license"
Now I've waited a day and the support helpdesk is closed for the night and I've lost a days work. This isn't feeling like a particularly good purchase nor support.
Can you please rectify this?

Highlighted

Hi @anderswil,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

In this case, I have created a support ticket for you and send the ticket ID via a Private Message. Our support team will help you individually.

Kind regards,

Fiona