Announcements

Become a product development partner for TeamViewer. Read more about it in our Announcement.

Highlighted
Posted by nicki
Photon

Install limit reached

Anyone know why i keep getting the message [install limit reached.  With your current plan you may use TEam viewer on a limited number of devices which is now reached]

I have logged into my account and removed all but two devices and am trying to add a new computer which would be the third?  I have a business licence, which i iunderstood to mean i could only have one session open at a time, but could have multiple machines?

Help!

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Install limit reached

Hi Nicki,

You´re right. You should be able to be logged in on three different devices:

With a Business-license, you can use TeamViewer on up to three devices to connect to remote devices (connect from one device at a time).

If you would like to replace one of the devices you are connecting from – for example, because of hardware replacement, etc. -, you can remove the license activation in the TeamViewer Management Console --> Edit profile --> License --> click on Deactivate device.

May I ask you to check once again the number of current devices within your Management Console?

Thanks and best,

Esther

1 Reply
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Install limit reached

Hi Nicki,

You´re right. You should be able to be logged in on three different devices:

With a Business-license, you can use TeamViewer on up to three devices to connect to remote devices (connect from one device at a time).

If you would like to replace one of the devices you are connecting from – for example, because of hardware replacement, etc. -, you can remove the license activation in the TeamViewer Management Console --> Edit profile --> License --> click on Deactivate device.

May I ask you to check once again the number of current devices within your Management Console?

Thanks and best,

Esther