How to get confirmation for a non-existent domain?

MLIPC
MLIPC Posts: 4 ✭✭

I registered an account for a long time on my e-mail in the @yandex.ua domain. But after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Yandex lost domain yandex.ua.

E-mail itself is still available to me, but only via the other domains: yandex.ru, yandex.kz etc.

Whichever browser I use, TeamViewer asks for confirmation (two-factor authentication) via email. But for the reasons described above, I cannot receive this email. 😕 What to do?

Tagged:

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @MLIPC

Thank you very much for your post and a warm welcome to our Community 😊

Did I get it right that your email domain changed from @yandex.ua to @yandex.ru?

Is there a possibility that you are still signed in to one of your local TeamViewer installations (in the application itself I mean)?

If yes, you have the chance to change your email address in one of the ways that are described in the following article 👇

Update TeamViewer Account Data

Please let me know if this is possible. I am really looking forward to your reply and wish you a great day.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• MLIPC

Natasha, to put it bluntly, yes, the domain has changed in my mail from yandex.ua to yandex.ru

And, unfortunately, I can no longer log in (without confirmation in the mail) in the application.

• MLIPC

What to do?

• MLIPC

Before this post, I called the hotline. They shrug and say that it is in this community that I will be helped.

To whom to turn for help? 🤔