Connection slow

Options
SamuelSantiago
SamuelSantiago Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in General questions

Hello.

I'm from Brazil and I'm in Brazil.

TeamViewer's defect is that it doesn't reproduce the sound of cell phones. When I see the other devices, I cannot hear the sound of the other devices.

The other error is the slow connection to the device that I'm going to handle remotely. During the connection, there is a slow connection. What I see is slowly.

It would be very interesting for TeamViewer to correct the connection errors. I am reporting the report because I believe someone is viewing the report.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

I just checked with our experts, and making the audio available for mobile-to-mobile connections is a topic our R&D department is working on. However, we cannot tell any ETA/time when the feature will be implemented.

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    Options

Hello @SamuelSantiago,

Glad to see you're back!

I could not reproduce the issue with my mobile device. I could hear the sound perfectly.

Have you tried to connect when both devices are within a Wifi Network with a strong and stable connection?

/JeanK

Community Manager

• SamuelSantiago
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello dear Jean K.

Yes, the devices are connected to a strong internet signal.

Another problem is that the sound of the cell phone that is controlled does not play on the cell phone that controls it. The same situation happens when the computer controls the cell phone through the application TeamViewer.

I am in need of help from a man in Russia. He is a financial market analyst. I need him to help me to trade in the financial market. The app is not working in Russia.

What is the way that the app can work for him?

Thank you.

• SamuelSantiago
    edited September 2022
    Options

• JeanK
    Options

Hi @SamuelSantiago,

Oh sorry - my bad. I didn't know you were connecting from mobile to mobile. I thought you were connecting from PC to mobile.

Indeed, the audio is not available from mobile to mobile.

Regarding your second question, there is unfortunately no workaround for this we can offer. TeamViewer is currently blocked for private use in Russia. More info here: TeamViewer stands with Ukraine and is withdrawing from Russia / Belarus

I thank you in advance for your understanding. 🙏

/JeanK

Community Manager

• SamuelSantiago
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello Jean.

I also appreciate your understanding.

I understand what motivates the application ban in Russia.

When will the cell phone sound that can be controlled, be audible?

Thank you. 🙂

• JeanK
    Answer ✓
    Options

I just checked with our experts, and making the audio available for mobile-to-mobile connections is a topic our R&D department is working on. However, we cannot tell any ETA/time when the feature will be implemented.

/JeanK

Community Manager