Running Teamviewer on Tablet

Options
nunezj
nunezj Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 14 in Mobile

I use an Autel tablet for vehicle programmings and I used teamviewer frequently and used to be able to connect from my phone but as of late I cannot establish a connect. I get 2 messages "Older version of Teamviewer detected." and "Reason unknown." I called the manufacturer of the tablet to diagnose the issue but they were able to connect to the tablet seamlessly. I am wondering why I can no longer cannot but manufacturer still has connection.

Thanks.

Answers

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,078 Moderator
    Options

Hi @nunezj ,

Thanks for reaching out to our Community!

Is the TeamViewer application on your tablet in the newest version?

If not, please update TeamViewer to the newest version and try again.

Let us know if it fixes the issue or if further help is needed.

I'm looking forward to your reply! 🙋‍♀️

Best, Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator

• luisperez
    luisperez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, and the tablet app cannot be updated, the version installed is (15.13.24QS) and the operating system is Android 11, I have tried everything and I have not been able to make the connection. I hope there is some solution.

• Diamantsolutions
    Diamantsolutions Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here ! Autel I have 10 clients whint no remote help because off this ! Since day 10 from february I can't do conection same mensage apear !

It's that possible to use a down grade software on the computer to still be able to conect to the TeamViewer in autel device ??

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,078 Moderator
    Options

Hi all,

Please check if your device manufacturer is supported.

If not, you can try using our Universal Add-On.

@Diamantsolutions please know that only the newest version of the app is available for download, therefore it wouldn't be possible to downgrade the version.

I hope this information can help! 🍀

Best, Carol

Portuguese Community Moderator

• venix
    venix Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i have the same problem ... software cant be edited on the tablet its closed not able to upgrade only manufacture can do

• Dreggory
    Dreggory Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have Autel tablets (Maxisys MS906 Pro).

The Autel support staff can access my tablets but i cannot from my desktop!!??