Bought license, credit card charged, but not receive email confirmation

lucky_p
lucky_p Posts: 7
edited July 10 in Licensing

I've paid for the teamviewer remote access plan and my credit card is already charged.

The email that i input to buy is not a registered team viewer account (because it is said that if new email, it will be automatically registered. This community account is my other team viewer account)

In the success payment page, it is said that i should be receive a confirmation email, but i'm not receiving any email. I have the order id for the purchase. please help

Thanks in advance

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,366 Moderator

Hi @lucky_p,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Could you please check all email inboxes including a spam folder?

If a purchase email cannot be located, please contact our customer support team directly.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• lucky_p

@Akiho I cannot submit ticket because the email that I use for payment is not registered. In the payment confirmation page, it is said that I can use the email for sign in from email payment confirmation, which I still haven't received until now. How can I follow up regarding this issue? thanks in advance

• lucky_p

i've check all inbox including spam, but the email still not received.

how can i contact customer support? because email/account that i used for buying the license is not this account. I use not registered email, because it is said that after payment, that email will automatically registered as a team viewer account

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,366 Moderator

Hi @lucky_p,

Thank you for checking the email inboxes and trying to contact our support team.

A licensed TeamViewer account is required to submit a ticket, therefore, we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Support team again by phone or chat for further investigation of your case.

We appreciate your understanding in this process.

Bes,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター