How to cancel my order

esenpillai
esenpillai Posts: 1
edited June 2023 in Licensing

I am not satisfied and would like to return. How to cancel my license. I am still on my 7 day money back guarentee period

Best Answers

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

Hi @下田潔司

Thank you for your post. We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system:

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

thanks for your posts. It´s sad to read you want to cancel.

However, we have a Knowledge Base article that gives you info all around a teamViewer subscription here:

This article also explains how to cancel:

How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

For your security, all cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term.

I hope this helps you.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

Answers

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi esenpillai,

Thanks for your post.

You request to our Sales department has been received and you will be notofied once processed. 

@bartlanz, thanks for your help.

All the best,

Jonathan

• CopyInn
    CopyInn Posts: 1

The automatic renewal of your subscription invoice arrived and I can't find any billing details in my login

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @CopyInn

Thank you for your post.

The renewal is taking the same billing details you had for the first order. On your invoice it is stated which payment method is chosen (PayPal or credit card) in the text underneath the table.

You are right, there are no billing information available in your TeamViewer login. Please feel free to call your local sales department whenever you are having a question in regards to your license or billing.  

I hope, this information is helpful.

Thank you, Esther 

Former Community Manager

• wifiwarren
    wifiwarren Posts: 3 ✭✭

My company asked me to remove the auto renew option from my account.  They would like to be billed next year, or notified and a payment will be made online.  They do not keep auto-renew on any accounts because many have gone unnoticed for years.

Thanks for the help

• wifiwarren
    wifiwarren Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have a business license for Teamviewer 12 and need to get a response from teamviewer on my question of removing autorenew or the process to follow i.e. who to contact.

Thank you

• Hello,

I never get reminder when my subscription nearly end, but suddenly my credit card is charged for automatic renewal. I don't know where to ask thus I open a ticket to technical support as well as to marketing, but never get answered. What I am asking for is how can I cancel automatic subscription.

Really dissapoint for this bad service.

Regards,

Wardono

@Esther wrote:

Hi @CopyInn

Thank you for your post.

The renewal is taking the same billing details you had for the first order. On your invoice it is stated which payment method is chosen (PayPal or credit card) in the text underneath the table.

You are right, there are no billing information available in your TeamViewer login. Please feel free to call your local sales department whenever you are having a question in regards to your license or billing.  

I hope, this information is helpful.

Thank you, Esther

• MR-wdg
    MR-wdg Posts: 1

I am also not happy with teamviewer and want to cancel my order.

I am not satisfied and would like to return. How to cancel my license. I am still on my 7 day money back guarentee period.

please inform how this can be done easily.

• We have had the same issue as you, payment taken without any notice and TV are refusing to issue a refund - we've cancelled the payment with our card provider.

It's quite clear that they are contradicting the EU statutes on reasonable notice periods but their representative (Lamar) denies it - tell your card provider not to honour the charge!

We're quite looking forward to the court case on this one as it's clear TeamViewer aren't following any reasonable procedures for their customers.

• i wanna cancel my account but noi help yet. i call them but they say they will call back but never hear from them. come in is easy but get out is hard
  • what the phone number to call to cancel my account
  • This is crazy! I have not come accross such problems and barriers in trying to access information of my subcription and billing with any other organisation ever. Surely this is illegal in Australia! 

• mtsted
    mtsted Posts: 3 ✭✭

There is no where in your portal to cancel membership, and your support line goes to an ad for a cruise line ATM, I disabled the rebill in paypal, and am now recieving harassing emails.  Been trying to cancel on and off for months now.

• mtsted
    mtsted Posts: 3 ✭✭

Tel. +1 800 638 0253 is the number I called, it was a quiz to win a cruise or something. (its the number ini your billing email footer)

**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs** is the invoice number.

• mickyay1992
    mickyay1992 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund(the personal information has been deleted by a moderator). Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 25 Dec 2018 as shown in the invoice#**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Teamviewer Refund Policy - “If you are not 100% satisfied, simply cancel your order within 7 days. Receive a full refund with no need to justify your decision.”

I have already submitted some tickets for the refund. Sadly no reply from the ticket. And now I offically make a reuqest on the community for full refund today 28/12/2018.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @mickyay1992,

Thank you very much for posting.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you asap to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • I'd suggest calling your credit card company and disputing the charge. This is almost criminal, and the credit card companies frown on it.

• Absolutely - sadly our CC provider (Amex) refused to follow up as the agreement had been made in principal at the outset.  We don't agree with their approach but there wasn't much we can do - we've been sure to make clear to everyone we come into contact with not to sign up for a long term agreement with TeamViewer though!

• Ararag
    Ararag Posts: 2

I tried to open a ticket to disable autorenew, but this was what I got as answer:

"Unfortunately, I cannot disable the auto-renewal in advance, but do not worry. We will remind you 6 weeks before auto-renewal to make sure that you are informed about it. If at that time you still wish to terminate the contract, contact us again."

This does not seem like an answer from a reputable company?! Surely I must be able to cancel the autorenew at any time, especially when there was no way to buy the product without autorenew!?

I have made an attempt to challenge the original answer I got. Let's see how it goes...

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Dear @Ararag,

Thank you for your post. 

As you mentioned, you are currently in contact with my colleague from the Sales department. He responded to you in the ticket. I hope, he could answer all your questions. 

If you meant to terminate your subscription, this is possible at the moment. Please notice, that auto renewal is the only way to keep the discounted price. 

I hope, your case will be solved. Please contact us again, if there are any further questions. :)

I wish you a nice weekend. All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• ankitv
    ankitv Posts: 1

Hi Team,

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund. Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 27 Dec 2018 as shown in the Order Number: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Thanks,

Ankit Vaghela

M:**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Mangalam information technologies pvt. Ltd.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @ankitv,

Thank you for your post.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you as soon as possible to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you. Wish you a great day. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• me neither, usually when a bill of over $2,000 is going to renew you get a reminder about it before kicking in,

there is nowhere to cancel the account, calling is a no.

I had to cancel my paypal and credit card so they dont auto renew.

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Senior Moderator

Hello @renecito10 

Thank you for your post.

Regarding cancellation, you can reach out to our licensing team directly via the phone so we may further assist.

Should you be unable to call, you can also submit a ticket directly using your licensed TeamViewer account.

Should there still be any issue reaching us, feel free to message a moderator on here and we can have a representative reach out to you directly.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Nellykoo
    Nellykoo Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi, I want to Cancel my Premium Subscription. 8th May 2019 : I buy the premium package 10th May 2019 : I email to cancel my subscriptions. Because it didn't suit my needs 13th may 2019 : I get a call from Teamviewer, giving me option to upgrade. But I simply want to cancel my subscription... After that, I have not get any updates on my cancelations. Its been 14 days since I ask for a SIMPLY CANCELATION. I have been email-ing everyday, But I didnt get any updates... Thank You