How do I cancel my service if passed 28 days to the end of term?

I used teamviewer remote about a year, and it is a good product, however I no longer use it as much, so I request cancel it and created ticket 20 days ago. However, I have been charged for another year yesterday and knowing there is 28 days prior end of term policy to cancel. I don't know that. What is my solution for that? I really don't want to pay for another year which I no longer need the service.

By the way, there customer support is really bad regarding cancelation. I created ticket twice to cancel, just close my ticket and said I was out of stage to cancel. Called in and wait for 40 minutes and end up said my license does not have telephone support. It make cancelation really difficult.

• Wesley

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,205 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi wesleyCA,

Thank you for reaching out to the community and we are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist in licensing, invoicing, or cancellation issues in the community.

As you already mentioned, it requires the written cancellation request via support ticket 28 days prior to the subscription term-end.

For more information, please kindly check our knowledge article: All about Subscription.

Could you please send me your ticket ID via Private Message, so that I may forward your concerns to the responsible customer support agent internally?

Thank you for your understandings and patience.

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• wesleyCA
    wesleyCA Posts: 3 ✭✭

what is the solution if pass 28 day prior end of service? should I have to pay for another year? why need 28 days ahead to cancel renewal?

• Akiho
    Answer ✓

Hi wesleyCA,

Thank you for reaching out to the community and we are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist in licensing, invoicing, or cancellation issues in the community.

As you already mentioned, it requires the written cancellation request via support ticket 28 days prior to the subscription term-end.

For more information, please kindly check our knowledge article: All about Subscription.

Could you please send me your ticket ID via Private Message, so that I may forward your concerns to the responsible customer support agent internally?

Thank you for your understandings and patience.

Best regards,

Akiho

• wesleyCA
    wesleyCA Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

Hi, Akiho,

Thanks for your quick resonse. Really appreciated!. Could you tell me how to reach you by private message? I can attach invoice ([removed per Community Guidelines]) and ticket ID I created 20 days ago.

Thanks,

WesleyCA

• Akiho

Thank you for your response, @wesleyCA !

In order to send me a private message, please click my name on this post.

Once you click my name, the message button will be displayed, so please send me your ticket ID via the message button.

Hope this explains well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Akiho