How to cancel my order

Answers

• Trebor6969
    Trebor6969 Posts: 3 ✭✭

My license is activated, yet logging in to support.teamviewer.com - loads up, then returns me back to the login screen.

Please, is there anyway I can actually get in contact with a human being that can solve this issue for me, without having to go through 5000 steps?

• HKTan
    HKTan Posts: 2 ✭✭

How do I cancel the subscription?

I am trying to cancel since 2021. I get billed and pay for nothing in 2022.

For 2023 I disabled the auto payment, however, I still get invoices from TeamViewer.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator

Hi @HKTan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, and we are sorry to hear that you wanted to cancel the subscription for that long.

In order to cancel your subscription license, it is required to submit a support ticket.

Kindly sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account to generate a support ticket via the below link.

📩 Submit a support ticket

If you have any difficulties submitting a support ticket, you can also contact our customer support team by the following methods: phone or chat

Warm regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• vineetmhapsekar
    vineetmhapsekar Posts: 1
    edited March 2023

Hi Team,

I have same issue, but in my case I did cancel the subscription and I received confirmation on mail on Ticket No. [removed per Community Guidelines]

But 3rd party agent is still chasing me for it. Please can you guys help me with PDF for cancellation so that I can resolve this.

I am trying to reach on chat as well as on phone, but no one is answering. Please this doesn't look good for listed company.

• euroitconsult
    euroitconsult Posts: 3 ✭✭

I'm in the same case. No reminder at all but the renewal was processed 2 days ago.

They just tell me in the invoice (so one year ago) it's written you have to ask for a cancel 28 days before the end.

Why they don't send a reminder like every "normal" company before it's too late ?

I have a lot of other subscriptions automatically renew but with a reminder sent IN TIME to take a decision.

It's just logical.

It's very scammy here, it looks like they have a line in their business plan for money made on unused licences which were automatically renewed without notice (oh yes sorry... one year ago somewhere written on the invoice).

I don't understand this behaviour of a company like that !

It's not because of a technical difficulty (they can renew automatically with email and payment) but just a way to make more money !

• feinan
    feinan Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

I am writing to follow up on my refund request that I submitted 19 days ago. I have not received a response from your team and I am concerned about the status of my request.

Could you please confirm if my refund request has been received and if it is being processed? I would appreciate any information you can provide on the status of my refund.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @feinan,

Thank you for posting in the Community and we are sorry about the wait on the refund.

As the moderators are not able to assist with the inquiries about payment, we kindly ask you to phone☎ TeamViewer Support Team for a direct conversation about the refund status.

We are sorry about the inconvenience but hope you will get a satisfying outcome about the refund.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Formerclirnt
    Formerclirnt Posts: 1

Had similar experience. Great product, but subject to terrible AR dept. Was accused of not paying after one year and only when I advised in writing that I did not want to renew. Called AR to try to clarify. Send copy of credit card statement as requested, which they claimed that they did not receive. AR took easy route of assigning my file to German collection agency.

After numerous follow up numerous times, where I cc customer service, the proof of payment was forwarded to another dept, who issued a credit note - which is odd - as this implies that they owe me $. I was tempted to write to their CFO about how they manage their accounts but I suspect the email will end up in the same place as my initial credit card payment and other emails. So instead buyer beware !

• BobbyHug
    BobbyHug Posts: 1

Can you please cancel my subscription and refund the money to my bank account? I am within the 7 day window. Thank you. 

• Akiho

Hi @BobbyHug,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. And we are sorry to hear that you're leaving us.

Please know that we are unable to proceed with any invoicing or cancellation requests publicly in the Community, as private information is involved in those topics.

And all requests for cancellation need to be made to our support team via support tickets.

If you have any difficulties submitting a support ticket, kindly contact our customer support team by the following methods: phone or chat

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Akiho

• Gebl123
    Gebl123 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited April 2023

Good day. I would like to request an unsubscribe. I am not interested in using Teamviewer services. I just wanted to try the free version, which you probably don't have. Will it be possible to solve it here? Thank you.

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator

Hi @Gebl123,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ✨

For security reasons, we cannot handle requests related to professional licenses.

To cancel your subscription, you will need to submit a ticket.

To do so, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link 👉 : Submit a ticket
      • Log in with the TeamViewer account on which the license is activated (the one you use in the TeamViewer app to identify yourself and thus use the license).
      • 📌 Note: If you do not log in with the correct user account, you will be redirected to the Community instead of accessing the ticket portal.
    2. Click on New Support Ticket and submit your request

Our customer support will then take over your request and will come back to you.

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• Gebl123
    Gebl123 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi @JenW

I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong login credentials, but I'm experiencing the issue that you mentioned in the note. As soon as I click on your link, the page immediately redirects to the forum. Is there another way to submit a support request? Even when I call the Czech number +420 2 9618 1419, I only reach an English-speaking operator. I'm from the Czech Republic and I would appreciate Czech support. I'm not even sure if any registration has taken place. That's why I want to verify this information. I wouldn't want to pay for something I won't use.

I don't have any invoice number or license number. Or I don't know where to find such information.

Thank you. Jacob

• SkateHouseMediaGroup
    SkateHouseMediaGroup Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

After one year of great product, we have concluded we no longer need this service.

So I called Support to cancel this subscription. Unfortunately, they did not process this and no email receipt was sent to me. After getting billed for an extra year because of TechSupport failure to process we tried the Create Ticket Link and that just doesn't work! Endless loop going back to the same page. It's like they broke that on purpose.

On the 3rd year, I email support for a ticket, and no response for over 30 days..

This product has no "Cancellation" process, and no "TechSupport" with proper trained personnel. It has no "Edit User Licenses", and no "Downgrade" option.

Customers beware. This product TEAM VIEWER is a perfect money pit. It has been 4Years now and I'm still a member and no way out. [removed per Community Guidelines]

• MT13
    MT13 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2023

As others have noted, cancellation of your account is extremely difficult. I have created two tickets (as per the required process), but have heard nothing back from TeamViewer. This process is very frustrating and they don't even have an option to talk to someone in accounting when you call.

Could someone at TeamViewer please contact me to confirm that my account is being canceled.

Ticket number [Removed as per Community Guidelines]

Ticket number [Removed as per Community Guidelines]

• digitoo
    digitoo Posts: 1

We are trying to do the same, we tried to cancel the subscription within 1 day (rules say it is ok to do so in 7 days), but we are chased by 3rd party agent threathening us with lawyers. It is pure nightmare. The worst thing about this is, that we are paying the other account. I hope once this is setteled down we are able to find better company than Teamviewer.

• Mattmobeus
    Mattmobeus Posts: 2 ✭✭

I'm curious -- have you heard back from this?

Sad that a company that has been around for twenty years resorts to such obviously predatory practices. I work in a small start up and we make it easy to cancel your subscription because that's respectful to the customer.

Here, even though cancellations would be an incredibly easy thing to manage, not only do they implement a ridiculous 28 day notice thing, but they make it impossible to cancel and claim that we need to submit a support ticket for security reasons lol.

Our account was just auto-renewed even though we haven't used the service, so I am trying to cancel 12 months before the next auto-renewal, yet my account dashboard doesn't provide the option, the website goes in a crazy loop where submitting a ticket to cancel isnt even an option and I get sent to this community thing instead of being given the option to create a support ticket, the customer support system via phone just cuts off when you wait for a representative to pick up at the end of string of options you have to select to get to cancellation, and then chat on the website says that all the agents are busy and you just sit there waiting in a queue that results in no progress. I'm now ten people back in the queue, it took 15 minutes to go from 11 to 10, and I have no doubt that I'll wait for hours, get to being next in the queue, and the chat bot window will close.

This is so obviously an intentional practice, and the only description for it is intentionally predatory. If you can't sustain your business without exploiting your pre-existing customers then you need to re-examine your reason for existing.

• Mattmobeus
    Mattmobeus Posts: 2 ✭✭

Exactly as expected

Changed my plans so I could wait in this Chat line, waited 90 minutes to go from 11th in the queue to 1 in the queue (10minutes on average to move up one spot), all the while needing to watch the box cause there is no sound indicating that you are moving in the queue. Sat for 30 minutes in that next-in-line position, still with no agent, before needing to leave my office. The system knows that I am waiting to cancel my subscription, of course, as that's what I told it I wanted to do.

I expect this sort of thing from insurance companies and banks. Remarkable that a software company would treat customers this way, especially when subscription cancellation is such an easy thing to manage. Literally every corridor to communication with the company has been either eliminated or made ineffective. Shameful.

Important note: all of this occurred in the middle of the afternoon during customer support hours.

If someone at TV wants to do the right thing / prove me wrong please message me...

• SMah
    SMah Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello

I would like to cancel my subscription and request a refund. I created a ticket 5 days ago and still no traction. Can someone please assist?

• brian2023
    brian2023 Posts: 1

Can a moderator please help me? I purchased Remote Access license 2 days ago and I can't activate the license. I've followed the steps and read the user guide. The email that has the activation link does not work and I get a message to "contact customer support." When I contact customer support by phone, I can't because I don't have a business account. When I try via chat, I eventually get a support ticket created but no one has responded to my support ticket and it's been two days. Using the chat feature is incredibly frustrating because it leads me in circles and I have to be very insistent to get the chat to create a ticket for me. At this point, I want to cancel my license and receive a refund but I can't becasue I'm not able to activate my license in the first place. This has been so incredibly frustrating and time consuming.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @brian2023,

Thank you for contacting us in the TeamViewer Community!

We are so sorry to hear about the disappointing experience with TeamViewer. If you can share the relevant contact and order information via PM with me and we will do the best to help you!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Tarryn
    Tarryn Posts: 1

The notes say to log a ticket, but then I do that, all it does is opens a new tab and constantly shows it is loading something but nothing ever loads.

• Sunxishan
    Sunxishan Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2023

i just want to cancel the invoice [removed per Community Guidelines]. No one answered the support phone. We never used the license

• Akiho

Hi @Sunxishan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

In order to cancel your subscription license, it is required to submit a support ticket.

Kindly sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account to generate a support ticket via the below link:

📩 Submit a support ticket

If you have any difficulties submitting a support ticket, please try again to contact our customer support team by the following methods: phone or chat

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. Please also know that we are unable to proceed with any invoicing or cancellation requests publicly in the Community, as private information is involved in those topics.  And we do not allow the upload of personal information to this forum in order to protect our users' privacy and personal data. Thanks for your understanding that we remove such information immediately.

• Sunxishan
    Sunxishan Posts: 2 ✭✭

I cannot login my account. The webpage kicks me out after I login.

• Akiho

Hi @Tarryn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, and we appreciate your effort in submitting a ticket.

In order to cancel your subscription license, it is required to submit a support ticket.

Yet, if you are still stuck with the loading page on a ticket system and cannot open a ticket, we would recommend contacting our support team by phone or chat

Please return to the Community, if there are any difficulties contacting our support team.

Best,

Akiho

• Akiho

Hi @Sunxishan,

Thank you for trying to open a ticket.

Please know that using a licensed TeamViewer account is essential to access the ticket system.

Kindly contact our support team by phone or chat if you have not activated your license with your TeamViewer account.

Alternatively, please tell us your email address via private message.

We appreciate your understanding in this process.

Best,

Akiho

• Diesel1013
    Diesel1013 Posts: 1

Teamviewer don't let you cancel. They make it as hard as possible to cancel in the hope you give up. 12 months later, you are £300 lighter in your bank account and the cycle starts again.

• xray-it
    xray-it Posts: 4 ✭✭

I'm just being pooled around here.

I have sent you (Teamviewer) emails with stop of my license when it stops the end of this year.

So now I have also posted it here and the case is closed now.

Regards Bo Trusbak

Tandlægernes IT ApS

• prtamil
    prtamil Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited July 2023

Hi TeamViewer,

I want to cancel my subscription immediately. I have not been using it for 2 years, and I have already sent multiple emails to your sales team requesting cancellation, but it has not been processed. I urgently request you to cancel it ASAP as I am unnecessarily paying for a service I don't use. It's frustrating that there seems to be no way to cancel the subscription, and the support ticket system is not working. It raises concerns about whether these are predatory money-grabbing techniques.

I kindly request you to cancel my subscription immediately. I no longer want to use TeamViewer and will never recommend it to anybody.

Please proceed with the cancellation. I am willing to pay any necessary fines, but it's essential to cancel my subscription.

Looking forward to confirmation of the cancellation.