Cancel my subscription (7 day Money Back Guarantee - Full Refund)
Dear TeamViewer Team.
I would like to cancel my subscription of my Business Plan that I didn't have a chance to use at all. You can look and see it didn't work for me at all.
I'm in the 7 day period with the MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and have my Full Refund Back.
But I'm having a REAL hard time to cancel this:
1. When I go to Sales (https://www.teamviewer.com/pt-br/support/sales-inquiry/) to Cancel my Subscription (its one of the options!) It says for me to go to https://support.teamviewer.com
2. Clicking on the link above it takes me to this link (community): https://community.teamviewer.com/?category.id=en
3. There is NO Submit Ticket button, just only in the bottom of the page there is a "Submit Ticket", however it takes me to this link: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/
4. When on the Suport Page he asks me what brings me here: Sales or Support.
4.1 When I click SALES it takes me back to STEP 1 again. https://www.teamviewer.com/pt-br/support/sales-inquiry/
4.2 When I click on Support it takes me back to the community link from STEP 2 again https://community.teamviewer.com/?category.id=en
5. I tried to contact you on the phone numbers but NONE works for me.
6. I also read a lot of other community posts asking about this issue and all of the answer say to submit a Ticket. BUT I CANT. So it isn't an option for me.
As you can see it's an endless loop. Where can I submit a ticket and CANCEL my subscription.
Please give me the direct link to enter my ticket number OR have someone contact me immediately. This is not proper customer service. I want to discontinue my subscription within the free 7 day trial. It should not be this hard to do.
Thank you very much!
Hope I can hear from you guys, I saw some answers you asked for my information to handle this. Please help me.
@JeanK @AlenaC @Natascha