I wish to submit a refund request for Remote working

Hi I;m trying to submit a refund for remote working. Could someone give me a hand with this. 

Kind Regards Jamie Dennis 

Tagged:

Comments

• Good luck with that. Sincerely.

You may as well ask that the Elgin Marbles be returned to Greece.

I've been SIX days trying to get mine working and STILL no result.

• @JeanK @Esther @JoshP  one of you lovely lovely people help me :) 

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @jasgasgas,

Thank you for your message. ?

Firstly, you need to activate your license on your account, so you are able to submit a ticket.

Once it's done, you will only have to submit your ticket request by clicking on the following link: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/ 

You will also find additional information in our Knowledge Base article here: How can I cancel my subscription?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• @JeanK  Thank you for your help. @JoeJersey  its worked for me give it a shot. Check that email 

• KC4
    KC4 Posts: 2

Hi Jean,

For first step, point 1 and 2, i was unable to do so, as i had left my previous company since Sep 2019, and the email account had been deleted. Hence, in fact i didn't utilize the existing subcription since Sep 2019. And i was only realised the auto renewal subcription when i received my credit card billing in Mar 2020. Hence, i really need assistance from support team to cancel the renewal subcription as i do facing finanical issue as currently is jobless.

1. Check the email account that used to purchase your license for your account activation email from TeamViewer.
    2. Click on the Activate Now link on the email to visit the TeamViewer Management Console.

• @KC4 wrote:

Hi My Wegmans Connect

For first step, point 1 and 2, i was unable to do so, as i had left my previous company since Sep 2019, and the email account had been deleted. Hence, in fact i didn't utilize the existing subcription since Sep 2019. And i was only realised the auto renewal subcription when i received my credit card billing in Mar 2020. Hence, i really need assistance from support team to cancel the renewal subcription as i do facing finanical issue as currently is jobless.

1. Check the email account that used to purchase your license for your account activation email from TeamViewer.
    2. Click on the Activate Now link on the email to visit the TeamViewer Management Console.

I like the way you made this post. Short but juicy. Thanks for sharing!