Single User Subscription.

Dear All,

Needs to know if the Single User Subscription allows(example) 25 Users with PC's connected to a single TeamViewer account so that we can concurrently use all 25 PC's remotely.

(One Single Account, 25 computer linked > 25 users in their house linking up to that single account to remote to the 25 Computer linked to the TeamViewer Account.)

Secondly, i saw that the monthly subscription is [the price has been removed as per the community guideliens. ]/Month but the subscription is at least in the minimum of 12months right?

Thank you.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @I_Need_Help ,

Thank you for your post.

Single user license permits connections from up to 3 devices, which means this license isn't suitable in your situation. If you need 25 concurrent sessions, I would say either Corporate license with add on channels or Tensor license will be suitable for you.

In any case, I would recommend to contact our sales team. They would be happy to advise you on your options. 

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the reply.

I was unable to find the sales email contact so i came here to ask about it.

For Corporate license, as it shows 3 session at the same time so i didn't know we could add on.

If we plan to get the corporate license, we could just add single user business license to the corporate to get more session?

As we asked just now, we're planning for the 25 users to login the same account and remote in from there.

Thank you in advance@Yuri_T.