Can't execute any action when receiving teamviewer connection / TeamViewer 15.33.7

Options
Domi_932
Domi_932 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in General questions

Hello together

I have the problem, that every time I try to connect to a host computer, that computer locks up all controls and the user can't click on the "show screen" button. The screen is not frozen as such, since the countdown to accept, the connection is continuing to run down.

The only workaround I have found so far is to press 'alt' + 'ctrl' + 'del' and then cancel the menu (or open taskmgr, same result). After that I can click on everything and also the keyboard is working again. It's just that all controls on the host computer lock up until 'alt' + 'ctrl' + 'del' is pressed.

We don't have this problem if I install the previous version of the TeamViewer (15.0.8397.0)

This problem occurs with the TeamViewer Host and with the TeamViewer Full Client.

I have tried it with different computers, and it is always the same. Also, I have tried to unload all security programs we use, but it didn't help.

The OS on all computers is Windows 10, Version 21H2.

The TeamViewer Version for the Host and the Full client are 15.33.7 / 32-Bit.

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this problem or where this problem is coming from?

Thank you for your help.

Best Answer

• Domi_932
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok I figured it out. This behaviour ocours, when the two options shown in the picture are enabled. To resolve the problem I deactivated the Option 'Disable local input for incoming connections'.

*Yes, I have this screenshot only in german

Answers

• Domi_932
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok I figured it out. This behaviour ocours, when the two options shown in the picture are enabled. To resolve the problem I deactivated the Option 'Disable local input for incoming connections'.

*Yes, I have this screenshot only in german