can you help me and check my teamviewer program ?

Options
imperija01
imperija01 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in General questions

Dear, Madam/Sir,

Today I was trying to access and connect with a bank in Macedonia, they said that they could not see my screen. They were getting a grey screen on my Mac laptop, but we were able to text-chat!

My question is do I have a problem with my Teamviewer or something is wrong with your software installation on my laptop.

Can you help me check my installation and connectivity as soon as possible because I need to connect with my bank overseas ASAP.

I would appreciate your assistance,

Sincerely,

Zoran Jankulovski

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,214 Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @imperija01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

To begin with, having read your use case, we would like to highlight that please only allow people that you FULLY Trust to connect to your devices for security and privacy purposes. Remote Desktop software is sometimes used maliciously by scammers and we take these matters very seriously. We highly recommend checking more information on this topic here: Beware of Social Engineering and TeamViewer and scamming

Once you could confirm that that is a legit supporter from the service provider, we would be happy to help you as much as we can here, in the Community🕊

In order to assist you, we would like to know more about your case.

• Could you please tell us more about how you established a connection and which TeamViewer version you are using on both remote and local devices?
    • We would appreciate it if you are able to reply to this comment with a screenshot of the grey screen.

📌Please understand that we would not provide phone support in the Community. Yet, if you have a TeamViewer license (above Business license ), our support team is available on the phone as well as via chat and support ticket.

Hope you find this helpful.

Stay safe,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• imperija01
    imperija01 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

i would allow you to enter my screen to check if you can

thanks