Posted by Badr000014
Henagon

License cancellation and request for refund

Hi,

I would like to cancel my teamviewer business license and refund the full amount which I paid today (13 July 2019).
I send it to sales team and support team as well ( Ticket ID: 5259148 and Ticket ID: 5259142 ) what to do to ensure the process during 7 days?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: License cancellation and request for refund

Hi there, 

Thank you for your posts. 

I'm really sorry to hear what happened, but can confirm that the submitted tickets are already in process. 

I kindly ask you to be a little bit patient until you'll receive an answer. 

Thank you very much in advance and for your understanding. 

Wish you guys a great day and all the best,
Natascha

3 Replies
Posted by Badr000014
Henagon

Any one could inform me
Posted by frog4solutions
Henagon

Hi there I'm havng the same experience, i only received the invoice on saturday, and got debited Monday. I mailed the sales team to cacel the subscription but have since received no repsonse. I call the SA accountS department this morning and was told that i need to cancel 24 day before, how is this possible when i'm only invoiced on such short notice. I will take this futher. Let see waht the other subscibers think. This is'nt ethical at all.

#5263069]: Sales Inquiry: Cancellation query

@Badr000014 wrote:
Hi,

I would like to cancel my teamviewer business license and refund the full amount which I paid today (13 July 2019).
I send it to sales team and support team as well ( Ticket ID: 5259148 and Ticket ID: 5259142 ) what to do to ensure the process during 7 days?

@Badr000014 wrote:
Hi,

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Hi there, 

Thank you for your posts. 

I'm really sorry to hear what happened, but can confirm that the submitted tickets are already in process. 

I kindly ask you to be a little bit patient until you'll receive an answer. 

Thank you very much in advance and for your understanding. 

Wish you guys a great day and all the best,
Natascha