Update now to the most recent TeamViewer version 15.34. See the Changelogs here.
Operating system: Windows
Release date: 2022-03-22
- Users can now leverage the One-Time Password feature. More information about the feature: One-Time Password
- The Wake-on-LAN function is now available within managed groups. This allows you to wake up devices that are not turned on.
- For Tensor license users, a smart card plugged into the local computer can now be recognized by the remote computer and used for Windows logon or running a task with elevated privileges.
- Tensor customers can now use a policy to configure the number of functions and visible menu items in the TeamViewer client, so they can concentrate on the functions they really need.
- Learn more here: SCA 1.2 Smart Card Redirection
Former Community Manager