How to cancel my order

Options
1151617181921»

Answers

• TZiady
    TZiady Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

So, I can upgrade or add new licenses with the push of a button. However, to cancel; I have to open a support ticket which you have made exceedingly difficult.

You know that is sort of predatory business practice and illegal in many jurisdictions.

The simple fact that you have a 28 day window before which you can cancel a license further shows how unfair your business practices are.

I suggest that you change your systems and make it as easy it is to delete a license as it is to purchase one.

However, I have entered a support license and have removed the payment method associated with the account in case your team tries to charge me for a license that I do not want or need at this point.

T

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 932 Moderator
    Options

Hi TZiady ,

thanks for reaching out. We are happy to see you posting again.

However, we sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties when submitting a ticket.

Were you able to check the article mentioned above? Is there any error message appearing when submitting a ticket?

💡Please know that we need to receive a ticket in our system with your cancellation request to process it. More information about our subscriptions here.

Thanks for sharing more details with us.

Best,

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,218 Moderator
    Options

Hi @양종만,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community

In order to cancel your subscription license, it is required to submit a support ticket.

Kindly sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account to generate a support ticket via the below link:

📩 Submit a support ticket

If you have any difficulties submitting a support ticket, please try again to contact our customer support team by the following methods: phone or chat

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. Please also know that we are unable to proceed with any invoicing or cancellation requests publicly in the Community, as private information is involved in those topics. 

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• CaryAtwood_2024
    CaryAtwood_2024 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited February 21
    Options

I NEED TO CANCEL THIS CONFUSING PLATFORM IMMEDIATELY AND TEAMVIEWER MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO. I HAVE TO OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET. WHY DON'T THEY GIVE THE CUSTOMERS ACCESS TO THEIR PORTAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL? OH BECAUSE THEY WANT TO COME AFTER YOU WITH THEIR DEBT COLLECTORS AFTER THEY REFUSE TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP THEY HAVE 28 DAYS TO REVIEW SO MEANWHILE, THEY GET PAID. THIS HAS EXTORTION WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

• tearingmyhairout
    tearingmyhairout Posts: 1
    Options

I am having the same experience - let me out of here!!

• 양종만
    양종만 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited March 8
    Options

[removed per Community Guidelines]

I would like to cancel my purchase and request a refund.

Invoice - [removed per Community Guidelines]

Invoice • Date

2023-12-22

Subscription • Billing Period

2023-12-22 ~ 2024-12-21

Subscription • Next billing date

2024-12-22

Invoice • Total

[removed per Community Guidelines]

We will request a reply after processing the refund.

• irene2606_HFF
    irene2606_HFF Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 18
    Options

order number [removed per Community Guidelines]

need only Basic license TeamViewer Remote Access 

need to cancel and refund for add on 3 computers license

please reply to [removed per Community Guidelines]

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,218 Moderator
    Options

Hi @irene2606_HFF,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

For cancellation and any consideration about your TeamViewer license, we would strongly recommend contacting our Customer Support team directly.

Please note that this topic includes personal information and we are unable to assist such cases in the Community for security & privacy purposes.

If you have a licensed TeamViewer account, you can generate a support ticket. Please use the below link and sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account:

📩 Submit a support ticket

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. We do not allow the upload of personal information to this forum in order to protect our users' privacy and personal data. Thanks for your understanding that we remove such information immediately.

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• CaryAtwood_2024
    CaryAtwood_2024 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited April 16
    Options

Teamviewer is awful! They make is impossible to cancel the Trial. I attempted to open a support ticket where it opens this page. The sales rep, Wyatt was intrusive, pushy and unhelpful. I called the 239# which hung up on me because i don't get phone support. Absolutely ridiculous. The platform is so inefficient and confusing. I hate teamviewer.

• Peter79
    Peter79 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here I find it frustrating I can’t find how to cancel