Create the custom module that you want to deploy on your IT infrastructure.
You can deploy:
- the TeamViewer Host or
- the TeamViewer Full Client
This article applies to Corporate and Tensor license holders who want to deploy TeamViewer (version 15 or newer) on their Windows devices.
How to create your custom module
📌Note: We will create a custom TeamViewer Host in this example.
To create a custom Host, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the Admin settings on the left side of the interface.
- In the Device Management section, click Custom modules.
- Click Create custom module and select Host.
- Customize your Host as you like, and click Save.
- The custom Host download link will be generated.
You have successfully created your custom Host.
📌Note: If you have created the Host via the Management Console:
If the “Use Managed Group Assignment” box is
- ticked - a pop-up will appear to confirm the account assignment at the end of the installation.
- unticked - no pop-up will appear to confirm the account assignment at the end of the installation.