Posted by cheatcode1994
Photon

Commercial use suspected.

Ive been flagged for commercial use. Ive filled out the form trying to reset my account but this has been over a month ago now with no responce. Ive checked my junk folder in my email as well. Can anyone help me out?

Highlighted
Posted by Nitesh32
Electron

Blocked without reason

Hello there, when i connect my mobile phone with teamviewer and my pc, it says blocked because commercial use...but i only connect with my smartphone???? Can this be fixed ASAP? I need it really hard??
Posted by meshal
Henagon

Using a commercial doubt

Dear I have a problem using the program I use the program for personal purposes not commercial

Posted by x8009
Digon

Re: Using a commercial doubt

Guys there is no quit from this, you all will be blocked one way or another.

Use   ***third party product***

just put the word together.     

Teamviewer has become the worst remote control company in the universe now.

[please remember our User Guidelines

Posted by Airalan
Henagon

Re: TeamViewer thinks I’m using the software commercially!

I have been trying to solve this problem for at least two months, and have filled the form in twice, last time at least three weeks ago. I am still getting the same “commercial use suspected“ message 

Posted by invizus
Photon

Reset my teamviewer license

Dear support

Thank you redirecting me to forum, I guess you prefer this format.

Please reset my TeamViewer license. I only connect to my eldery parents comptuer once a week to help them to use internet. They live in another country so I cannot help them in person. 

Non commercial use supposed to be free? However when I run teamviewer it displays message "Commercial use detected". I need to help my parents with the computer ASAP please help.

Thank you.

@administrator

Posted by PPPP1242
Electron

Licence gratuite !

I am an individual, I connect to my laptop with TeamViewer and I have the following message:
UNE UTILISATION COMMERCIALE A ETE DETECTEE
Session interrompue dans 5 minutes !!!!
It's free but your message of threat starts to exasperate me!

Posted by jameswdp
Electron

IOS teamviewer suspect commercial use

Recently I upgraded the TeamViewer on my iPhone into version 14++. 

When I connected to my computer, it shows "this app seems to be used in commercial environment. Your session will end within 5 minutes"

I have been using it on my phone for years, but never encounter this kind of message before.

Posted by geertboucquez
Henagon

teamviewer

Hy, i'm a private user and since a few weeks I reveive the message I'm working in a commercial environment as a result my sessions ends after 5 minutes and are blocked for more minutes.

What can I do to renew my private licence?

regards

Posted by royaal
Photon

product says im using it as company.

i just use it private to myself and help familty with computer.  now its closing every 2 min. can this be fixed ?

Posted by fz750
Henagon

Commercial Use

Hi, For some reason I've been flagged as a commercial user but I've never once used it for commercial use! Just for myself, and supporting my kids and mum.

I have sent 2 request to unblock this, but nothing has happened..

I use(d)  teamviewer daily and it's becoming a major inconvenience, never mind the annoyance of being ignored (2 weeks back now, at least).

Is there anything else I can do about this? Are there any decent alternatives?

Thanks