Posted by vasileioslogas
Digon

Commercial use suspected

Im using TW 10 years in last 3 years what happents i dont know all the time lock and im use it in my home network not commercial and all the time this is get locked 
Please fix this it looks like you do it just to annoyng the free users until to change programm or to buy lol!
How can be commercial in the same lan ? omg .......

3 Replies
Posted by WillDx
Henagon

Re: Commercial use suspected

Just fill form here
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected
I had same issuse with teamviewer for about 3-4 times on 4 years peroid. 

Highlighted
Posted by Bankfodder
Trigon

Hi, I'm a long-term private/personal user of teamviewer.

Since last year I've been receiving messages that I'm suspected of commercial use. I have gone through the procedure and each time my account has been reset – but then a few weeks or months later I get the same message I get blocked again.

I really have no idea how to deal with this. It must be a waste of resources all round and I don't understand why instead of flagging up a particular device ID, they don't simply flag up the email address account so that it applies to all devices.

I have a telephone, a desktop computer, a laptop, tablet device. I use them if I'm at home or if I'm away from home and only for helping my kids or a couple of old people that I know. I'm a retired teacher and I don't make any money out of it.

Team viewer is great and it has been extremely helpful to the people I've been helping – but I don't understand why this persistent resetting of my account to suspected commercial use happens.

Posted by vasileioslogas
Digon

2 weeks now nothing happents its the 3rd ticket who im sending to them .......