Posted by esenpillai
Henagon

How to cancel my order

I am not satisfied and would like to return. How to cancel my license. I am still on my 7 day money back guarentee period

6 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon
Solution

Re: How to cancel my order

When you placed your order, you should have received an email with an attachment. Open that and in the upper right hand corner are both an email address and a phone number to reach out to TeamViewer to talk to them. If you can not find that document, PM me and I will share them from mine.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
6 Replies
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon
Solution

When you placed your order, you should have received an email with an attachment. Open that and in the upper right hand corner are both an email address and a phone number to reach out to TeamViewer to talk to them. If you can not find that document, PM me and I will share them from mine.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff

Hi esenpillai,

Thanks for your post.

You request to our Sales department has been received and you will be notofied once processed. 

@bartlanz, thanks for your help.

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Posted by MR-wdg
Henagon

I am also not happy with teamviewer and want to cancel my order.

I am not satisfied and would like to return. How to cancel my license. I am still on my 7 day money back guarentee period.

please inform how this can be done easily.

Posted by Andynallennalva
Henagon

i wanna cancel my account but noi help yet. i call them but they say they will call back but never hear from them. come in is easy but get out is hard
Posted by Andynallennalva
Henagon

what the phone number to call to cancel my account
Posted by ghh101
Digon

Teamviewer has outdated cancellation policy.  Buyer beware they require a 28 day cancellation before contracts ends.  Most states have laws against this type of cancellation.  Call your BBB agency and complain.  Don't take this laying down.