TeamViewer’s New and Improved Support Structure
Hi Community and private users of TeamViewer,
We have always held our users very dear and proudly cherish your feedback wherever you provide it.
Since its launch at the end of 2016, the TeamViewer Community has already answered thousands of user questions successfully and become a great pool of knowledge for everyone – and that’s all thanks to you, our TeamViewer Experts!
In appreciation of that, we decided to stick to the motto we established of late: Smarter, better, faster, stronger.
That’s why the Community will be the pivot for all private TeamViewer user support - and the most important resource for all our customers too. Let me give you a few examples of the benefits this yields for you:
- The TeamViewer Community is not bound to working times – it’s open 24/7.
- The TeamViewer Community is available in six languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish. Switch to your language of choice via the drop down in the top menu 👆
- Tons of questions have already been answered in user posts, the Knowledge Base and on the Community Blog. With the search bar, they’re easy to find, too!
- Meanwhile, “accepted solutions” and content from TeamViewer staff serve for quality assurance.
- You can instantly communicate with thousands of TeamViewer employees, experts and users instead of our Support staff only.
- The TeamViewer Community sets the stage for an even closer relationship between staff and users.
We’re convinced that the community is the best and fastest way to get your questions about TeamViewer answered.
👉One note for our customers wanting to submit a ticket but landed here: Please make sure to activate your TeamViewer license on your TeamViewer Account to be granted access to our ticket portal.
Depending on the license you have purchased, please follow the activation guides below:
- Activation guide for Remote Access license
- Activation guide for Business license
- Activation guide for Premium and Corporate license
So let’s further build and nurture the TeamViewer Community together!
All the best,
Former Community Manager