What you will need
Make sure that you have prepared the following points:
1. Open the node-red web interface from your web browser and in the left panel you will find the
teamviewer iot node. Configure it as described in the help window.
2. Use the TeamViewer Embedded node to create instances in TeamViewer Embedded Cloud.
3. Each node represents a TeamViewer Embedded Metric in Node-Red environment.
4. Each Metric needs to be assigned to a Sensor.
5. For each Sensor, select or add a Client.
6. The green dot at the node indicates a successful connection to the TeamViewer Embedded Agent.
7. In the TeamViewer Embedded Cloud, the created sensors and metrics can be seen.