Create the custom module that you want to deploy on your IT infrastructure.
You can deploy:
For more information, please read: 📄 Create a Custom Host
- the TeamViewer Full Client
For more information, please read: 📄 Create a Custom Full Client
This article applies to Corporate and Tensor license holders who want to deploy TeamViewer (version 15 or newer) on their Windows devices.
How to create your module
📌Note: We will create a custom TeamViewer Host in this example.
To create a custom TeamViewer Host, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into the Management Console: https://login.teamviewer.com/
- Click on Design and Deploy
- Click on the plus sign (+), then select Host.
- Customise your module by adding your corporate identity (logo, custom text, etc.)
- Untick all the boxes as shown below and click Save.
📌Note: If the “Use Managed Group Assignment” box is
- ticked - a pop-up will appear to confirm the account assignment at the end of the installation.
- unticked - no pop-up will appear to confirm the account assignment at the end of the installation.