This article applies to all TeamViewer customers with a Corporate or Tensor license for deployment on Windows and macOS.
You can deploy the TeamViewer full version with an automated Policy Assignment via the TeamViewer Management Console.
Please keep in mind that this feature is only available for TeamViewer 14.6 or higher.
📌Note: Currently it is not possible to add your logo or other visual customizations to the full client.
Please follow the steps below to create and deploy your Custom Full Client:
1) Log in to TeamViewer Management Console and go to Design & Deploy
2) Click on + Button and select Full Client
3) Select a name for your custom full client (to identify it later in the overview of your customized modules within the Management Console. The name will not appear on the full client.)
4) Select the group within your Computers & Contacts list in which you would like to add the full client after the deployment automatically
5) Select the TeamViewer Policy, (e.g., Inherit from Group or a particular Policy you created)
6) Activate the Option Allow account assignment to get the API Token for the Account Assignment
📌Note: Account assignment without confirmation will activate Easy Access automatically. Please keep in mind that you need the account assignment for the policy assignment.
7) Click Save to get your permanent link and the token for the account assignment.
8) Optional: Click on Download deployment package to download the .exe of your Custom Full Client for manual installation.
9) Optional: Use the MSI Parameter if you would like to deploy the Custom Full Client via MSI:
msiexec.exe /i "Path\To\MSIFILE" /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=YOURIDCCODE
timeout /t 10 /nobreak
Path\To\TeamViewer.exe assign --api-token=YOURTOKEN --group YOURGROUP --grant-easy-access --alias %COMPUTERNAME%
You can change or remove the parameters as needed (e.g., the proxy, Import Reg file, ...)
For more details on how to deploy the MSI package, please follow the steps in the article about Mass deployment improvements.
⚠IMPORTANT: You can enter the CustomConfigID for the Full Client in the MSI Parameter but do not use the CustomConfigID from a Host Module, this will not work!
For older versions: