There are two ways you can change the email address or the password of your TeamViewer account: either using the TeamViewer Full version on your computer, or else using the Management Console.
To change your account’s email address or password using the Full version of TeamViewer, follow these steps:
1. Open the TeamViewer window on your computer and go into the Options (click Extras > Options, or else Menu > Options).
2. Go to the Computers & Contacts page.
3. Here you can change your email address and/or your password to something else.
4. Click OK
Note: if you change your email address, a confirmation email will be sent to the new address. You will need to click the link in that email to finalize the change.
To change your account’s email address or password using the Management Console, follow these steps:
1. Sign into the Management Console at https://login.teamviewer.com.
2. Click the big blue button in the top-right corner and select Edit profile.
3. Here you can change your email address and/or your password. (The password is changed by clicking the Change password link there).
4. Click Save.