How can I change the email address or password of my TeamViewer account?

100% helpful (3/3)

There are two ways you can change the email address or the password of your TeamViewer account: either using the TeamViewer Full version on your computer, or else using the Management Console. 

Using TeamViewer Full Version: 

To change your account’s email address or password using the Full version of TeamViewer, follow these steps: 

1. Open the TeamViewer window on your computer and go into the Options (click Extras > Options, or else Menu > Options). 

2. Go to the Computers & Contacts page. 

3. Here you can change your email address and/or your password to something else.

How can I change the email address or password of my TeamViewer account.png

4. Click OK

Note: if you change your email address, a confirmation email will be sent to the new address. You will need to click the link in that email to finalize the change. 

Using the Management Console: 

To change your account’s email address or password using the Management Console, follow these steps:  

1. Sign into the Management Console at https://login.teamviewer.com. 

2. Click the big blue button in the top-right corner and select Edit profile. 

3. Here you can change your email address and/or your password. (The password is changed by clicking the Change password link there). 

TeamViewer Management Console_change email.png

4. Click Save. 

Note: if you change your email address, a confirmation email will be sent to the new address. You will need to click the link in that email to finalize the change. 

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎09 Mar 2017, 11:24 AM
Updated by:

Labels (2)
Contributors